Forest

Community Day #3

Community Night or Competition??  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Community Night or Competition??

• Community Night!
    • Competition!

Alright well, unless anyone has any complaints, the Community Night will commence at 4:00 PM! Be sure to check out the latest updates as well as timetables!

IMPORTANT: We are still in need of some Co-Hosts to quiz players and distribute players!!

as it was mostly xG history/knowledge, which is kinda unfair for newer members/non-members diabeetus said: ↑ e.g. History,

I really hope you know that I meant stuff like World History. Kinda why I gave you the Downs rating.

/joking

Ugh, Diabeetus told me bout it, but i can make it and CoHost(i assume its still open) also im not sure on my situation with credits, havent checked or known since lack of hub

@@diabeetus @ShdowSpy Co-Hosts will ask the players questions (try to keep it xG related). You will then write down the name of the Player who got it right and at the end of the Community Night, you will give me all the names you have got down. That way when Hub is back up, we'll be able to distribute credits accordingly!

I really hope you know that I meant stuff like World History. Kinda why I gave you the Downs rating.

i know what you meant you retard. legitimate history is too easy. If entirely left to you guys, you would be giving out credits for questions like 2+2... :|

xG history is good regardless of new or old members. hell even the co hosts didn't know what they were talking about. i think it was superkiller who asked an xG history question that wasn't on the list i gave them "who were the first two leaders of xG?" i didn't tell forest that all questions had to be xG history, it was a suggestion that came with about 20 questions included. and then i told him also not to do anything outside of that considered easy... like math or easy history or geography, if they are getting credits it needs to be hard.

and on top of that if you are part of a community it is good to know a little bit about it so for those who were correct it is great for those not, they learned a little bit about us.

did i mention that even if he made the question "who was the first co-leader with silence for xG?" or "who were the first two co-leaders for xG?" his answer would have still been wrong.

also @@Forest i will co-host if you need help

i will co-host if you need help

Would love to have you as a Co-Host bb, t'would be an honor. Chrono is right though, the questions should be relatively difficult and should involve xG every now and then. There Are credits being distributed after all, so questions like "simple math trivia" are unacceptable.

i know what you meant you retard. legitimate history is too easy. If entirely left to you guys, you would be giving out credits for questions like 2+2... :| xG history is good regardless of new or old members. hell even the co hosts didn't know what they were talking about. i think it was superkiller who asked an xG history question that wasn't on the list i gave them "who were the first two leaders of xG?" i didn't tell forest that all questions had to be xG history, it was a suggestion that came with about 20 questions included. and then i told him also not to do anything outside of that considered easy... like math or easy history or geography, if they are getting credits it needs to be hard.

I agree with you, that there should be xG trivia during Community Night, hell it can even be most of the questions, I just don't think that the trivia should be 100% xG knowledge. And trust me, I may be pretty autistic, but I'm not autistic enough to give out credits for simple math or simple history shit (if history was included, it was gonna be some obscure stuff, not like "who wuz da firs presiden of da United States lololo").

And just wondering, but was there a set time for each trivia question, because from what I remember, we just put up a vote to see if people wanted a new question or not. I don't know if this has been talked about, but we should definitely have some sort of set interval of time in-between each trivia question, like 15-30 minutes between each question or something like that. If possible, we should try to get on TS and try to determine some questions and finalize server rotations/anything else that might still be up for debate.

Scanning for white text is always a good idea Chrono, might wanna check my other post.

It's why Gungame is set as last, hopefully there'll be a manageable amount of people (if any at all). I have also set the time for each server at 45 minutes. Last night it felt that the time was too long, but I don't want to make it too short as well. What do you guys think?

@autumn @@Forest @@Gkoo @@PiNoYPsYcHo @darkwolf

Try to get the hldj thing going if u can by tomorrow, i know its a lot of work but some music would be nice or if autumn comes on he can play songs through whatever.

~Thanks Eden