Mythic

Mythic - Counter-Strike: Source

TL;DR -

on top of that, sinly had been with the community for a long time, he was a long time admin, and had helped out where there were problems, he would get on just to admin the servers when nobody else was.

-1 you were and are nothing but a nuisance.

He wasn't a paid mod when he did this. He was a moderator. @ShdowSpy

He was a moderator promoted from paid mod. and was under scrutiny for all actions based on the incident with chappy's TS

@@John , yeah but he wouldn't have gotten mod without buying it unless hes one of those people who humps their friends legs for +1s( @@Forest he prob thought friends would help him be unbanned lol) and he was still a previous paid mod anyway.

It doesn't matter that he WAS a Paid Moderator. He was promoted with approval of the other Division Managers to a regular Moderator. He did this when he was a Moderator, not a Paid Moderator.

Here's my position on this.

He's done it once before and got out of jail for free. He's done it again and this time he should face his punishment.

It doesn't matter that he WAS a Paid Moderator. He was promoted with approval of the other Division Managers to a regular Moderator. He did this when he was a Moderator, not a Paid Moderator.

Yeah, but he wouldn't have gotten that moderator without being Paid mod first, it's like the chicken or the egg theory, you can't have the egg(In his case, mod) without having the chicken first (In his case, paid mod)

So strictness should still be dealt with as it would as him being a previous paid mod, especially with his prior past anyways, xG is trying to "get rid of the trolls" hue hue hue. He already trolled and lost Div(should have been mod too) and now he smites all and makes a ban protest expecting to be unbanned(which he shouldn't be, xG is too lenient with unbans i.e netex who was unbanned a million times). Also, i believe this is mostly up to silence ( @autumn ) to unban, since if i recall what i heard which is that it was him that banned mythic.

EDIT: Im not 100% sure it was silence, someone else said it was john who banned, im not sure, but either way, input from autumn would be nice.

Well now.. First.. you troll another teamspeak server.. banned from ours for a week..make a ragequit clan goodbai.. come back.. and now this? even tho Sinly was shown leniency.. i don't know much situation about what happened but he smited all and was perm but shortened. But you on the otherhand, have caused trouble after trouble in a short period of time. How can we know your sincere!

-1 until further notice~

You troll in teamspeak, you troll ingame, and you break rules.

Upon generously getting your powers and membership back you have the nerve to slay @all? Because someone said a childish term(noballs)? I think you should stay banned, it's unacceptable and generally makes staff look abusive as well as a group of monkeys.

I gotta mention, it's actually pretty hilarious how he uploaded it to youtube to try and get views from it.

still makin all the points and summin shit up

I gotta mention, it's actually pretty hilarious how he uploaded it to youtube to try and get views from it.

For everyone else to see and believe xG has shit staff.

Not even initiative to remove it?

@ShdowSpy I was the one who banned him. He tried the unban thing saying he loved xG but didn't donate so Silence rebanned him.