xGShadowSpy

CS:S is dead

LQuidador , ah gg...

he's here to stay at least until he completely snaps...he almost did the other day before we got those TM's

LQuidador , ah gg...

he's here to stay at least until he completely snaps...he almost did the other day before we got those TM's

I think he's handicapped irl.

CS:S is dead cause of GMOD and the fact that everyone that plays CS:S have a busy time with finals and school. =^-^=

Considering the fact that nobody plays on the servers, yet you complain that they are empty doesn't help. I'm trying to restructure and redesign the clan hierarchy.

I can't make the servers popular. If you won't spend time on them and be the first player on a server, they won't get popular. Don't complain if you won't try and fix it.

cs:go forever. Gmod is a population killer, one word- DarkRP. It's taking our mods away as well, thus resulting in the need of more TM's. Everyone knows the mod that isnt doing his job, but we wont call him out here :-)

xG cam4 community is better than ever before,

setup cam4.com/xGrepresent, get some real donations coming in

"We do anything for tokens at xG" = our motto

Considering the fact that nobody plays on the servers, yet you complain that they are empty doesn't help. I'm trying to restructure and redesign the clan hierarchy.

I can't make the servers popular. If you won't spend time on them and be the first player on a server, they won't get popular. Don't complain if you won't try and fix it.

I can feel the irony bleeding out of this.

cs:go forever. Gmod is a population killer, one word- DarkRP. It's taking our mods away as well, thus resulting in the need of more TM's. Everyone knows the mod that isnt doing his job, but we wont call him out here :)

@Corvoo dont talk about yourself like that