laith

I'm finished

I came here in late august of 2011 excited, I discovered JB. xG's server was the best, I enjoyed it! xG was a sweet clan too! Cool members, awesome server (almost always packed), and I got accepted fairly quickly. Fast forward to Late 2012; people leaving, trolling, etc. We had a good group of guys, and it's all gone. I'm sad I'm leaving, as I enjoyed most of my time here, despite the drama and stupidity.

@@Gkoo you were awesome, keep doing what you're doing. I'll surely keep contact with you bro.

@@Hidingmaster You were one of the coolest guys, one of the last left. Stay classy

@@serbiansnaga Man I don't know where the clan would be without you, you're a good guy. Best of Luck

@@Echo You were a good man, you were always there to defend those who needed it.

@@Warriorsfury Grow a pair, quit sucking up

@@Chrono quit acting like you're the shit

@@PiNoYPsYcHo Straight up liar

@@silence ....

@@daddiodoug gg no re

At this point, I don't care what most of you think or say, as 90% of my friends left xG. Best of luck to the clan, I'll be on JB every once in a while. I'll check to see how far down the drain the clan falls.

Edit 1: I also forgot to mention you're treatment of Dukki JR was absurd. The way you harassed the kid was ridiculous. He was a nice guy. Sure he might have made mistakes early in his membership of xG, but what happened last month was uncalled for. You assholes who hopped on the rape train escalated an already bad problem. You only worsened the problem you claimed you were fighting for.

Lastly:

@@DrPepperPhreak Stay a good mod, don't go abusing. You were pretty chill

@Vector I've seen you on, you're pretty chill as well. Stay classy bro

ppl b hating,

laith regardless, u went hard

gg

peace out, best of luck w the Syria thang

Thanks buddy, I'm not syrian; Palestinian. Best of luck to you too brother

It's a shame to see you resign mate, I never personally got to know you (maybe I have, but have forgotten due to my stupidity) but I know you were a frequenter of the CS:S JailBreak server, at least back then. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours and hope to see you around every now and then on the Jailbreak server, not as a Member, but as a player. Peace

- Dat guy, Forest

It's a shame to see you resign mate, I never personally got to know you (maybe I have, but have forgotten due to my stupidity) but I know you were a frequenter of the CS:S JailBreak server, at least back then. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours and hope to see you around every now and then on the Jailbreak server, not as a Member, but as a player. Peace

- Dat guy, Forest

I appreciate your kind words good sir. I've seen you around, but we never acquainted. I also wish you the best of luck too mate.

i lol at what people who get angry at me say when they leave, every time.

regardless, you had your ups and downs, goods and bads, when dayz was up when you were running it, it was fun to just chill with friends on it yoloing. back when dayz came out it was fun with our big 20+ group at one point yoloing in random servers.

you had a few falls like when you got mod etc. and then a large inactivity time.

2ce

Thanks for the mention, it means a lot. It sucks to see you go, but everyone has their time I guess. You were one of the more down to earth people, glad I was able to get to know you. Good luck where ever life takes you, and if you ever need anything don't hesitate to contact me.

:sorry:

i lol at what people who get angry at me say when they leave, every time.

regardless, you had your ups and downs, goods and bads, when dayz was up when you were running it, it was fun to just chill with friends on it yoloing. back when dayz came out it was fun with our big 20+ group at one point yoloing in random servers.

you had a few falls like when you got mod etc. and then a large inactivity time.

2ce

Chrono, you used to be cool but I don't know what happened. You essentially started acting like you knew it all and were some god. While I do respect you still, I hope you aren't as arrogant.

In all honestlyness I did like your voice. But still who do I suck up to?

Kinda wish you didn't leave, you would indeed be a good friend

I'll still be on TS if you'd ever like to chill

Thanks for the mention, it means a lot. It sucks to see you go, but everyone has their time I guess. You were one of the more down to earth people, glad I was able to get to know you. Good luck where ever life takes you, and if you ever need anything don't hesitate to contact me.

:sorry:

I believe we're still friends on steam, what name is it again? I'll be on CS:S and TS, so we can chill bro. No need for best of lucks and shit, we'll still be friends :P