laith

laith - Counter-Strike: Source

I +1'd this earlier but my post never posted. My reason that, xG gives people second chances. Which I find nice. It helped me not too long ago and I appreciated it. But I also agree with time limits. Whether you have to wait two months to appeal or if you don't appeal within two months the perm stays. Either/or because it might limit the amount of perms actually being undone.

That's my two cents.

Oh. and I also don't think you should ask for phone numbers. Maybe a video call on Skype or Google or Tinychat. A phone number is too personal.

@@Link! None of that was meant to offend you, and i didnt mean any of it in a disrespectful way, I had only gone with what i heard off of other members, so sorry if i was wrong. I was pretty much as you said, speaking out of my ass :/

BUT i do stick with the fact xG runs off of favoritism, and that cant be denied.

@@Warriorsfury Ok if it was him, if hes going through all this trouble to get unbanned, and he does it again, WE BAN HIM AGAIN, and make it with no appeal, honestly if he massed again he'd ruin one round of someone playing jailbreak.

@@Chrono idk what you meant by linking me to that post, and im not reading all 6 pages to find out :/

I love the "my friend did it" excuse... IMO if you were stupid enough to let a friend use your account you deserve the punishment he earned, and more.

When you complete Steam’s registration process' date=' you create a Steam account ("Account"). Your Account may also include billing information you provide to Valve for the purchase of Subscriptions. [b']You are solely responsible for all activity on your Account[/b] and for the security of your computer system. You may not reveal, share or otherwise allow others to use your password or Account.

who don't have CS:S immediately join a JB server to freekill?

I had no Idea what jb was when I first got on the game. I randomly joined a server and joined ct because I liked the m4 at the time and started killing. I mean the objective of a standard game is to eliminate the terrorist and protect the bomb site as a ct. +1 if you can get proof

@autumn b/c i'm not sure if the quote worked

who don't have CS:S immediately join a JB server to freekill?

I had no Idea what jb was when I first got on the game. I randomly joined a server and joined ct because I liked the m4 at the time and started killing. I mean the objective of a standard game is to eliminate the terrorist and protect the bomb site as a ct. +1 if you can get proof

@autumn b/c i'm not sure if the quote worked

You would have to be more stupid than John was when he freeslayed me (<3 john) to not noticed the huge difference going on when you join a Jailbreak server as opposed to a regular server.... not to mention not reading the MOTD that pops up when you join....

When I first started playing Jailbreak I had no idea of the rules either. I was T, and just ran after CT's trying to kill them. I always closed pop-ups cuz it was just advertisements or useless stuff to me. I did this in 2010 and I learned the rules from listening to people. It's not being stupid, it's just not paying attention. Believe it or not, not everyone is familiar with CS:S game-modes and would think to read rules.

Thanks Bleed, and thanks Wolf. Just post on here when banned. Thanks again, much, much appreciated.

And @@MineCrack quit being an idiot, Like I said. I've never Mass FK'd before, why would I do it after 2 years?

And @@MineCrack quit being an idiot, Like I said. I've never Mass FK'd before, why would I do it after 2 years?

How am I an idiot? I'm stating completely valid possibilities. Also, pretty sure you said you're in college. Play dates still?