roflmao61

Unban request

roflmao gave and order and gave the t's two seconds to do the order and killed at least 3 t's I forgot exactly how many he killed.

Did he give two seconds during the process of saying squidward?

or did he wait 5 seconds after saying "squidward" and then give a time that was 2 seconds? People can just say "do this by now" after 20 seconds of people asking "BY WHEN YOU HOE#!$%#%#$^"

What mega said^

No he said "squidward" then gave a time of two seconds to do the order.

I'll take that as an " instantly gave 2 seconds during the process of saying 'squidward' "

so i'll just -1 this for now until updates are given to me

Wait but did he say squidward then "be doing this by (2 seconds after his current sentence)", because the time between squidward and "be doing this by..." is already 2 or 3 seconds, idk if you did or not, but you hqve to base it off the end of the go command other than the be doing this by command

this is what I have concluded. roflmao said squidward and do this by 7:25 at the time of 7:27. I've seen about 3 people get away with mass freekilling because of mistakes similar. +1

Moved it to Ban Protest.

I CAN NEVER DO ANY MOVING OR CLOSING OR ANYTHUINGSDIBFSDUYFGBSDVUFSDF

You broke several rules at once. One you killed 3+ and got others killed. Two, you didn't give us 5 seconds. Three, I don't even think you gave us a repeat.

Totes man, i don't think you like me

You broke several rules at once. One you killed 3+ and got others killed. Two, you didn't give us 5 seconds. Three, I don't even think you gave us a repeat.

Totes man, i don't think you like me

Oh yis yis +1 he gud guy hue hue

He made an honest mistake, why keep him banned? He isn't a threat while he's on CT since he now knows what he messed up on. It's not like the typical "oh my brother was on" type of shit, he made a mistake based on how he read the rules. No point to keep him banned, he learned what he did wrong. At most I'd say make him re-read MOTD and unban him from CT

He made an honest mistake, why keep him banned? He isn't a threat while he's on CT since he now knows what he messed up on. It's not like the typical "oh my brother was on" type of shit, he made a mistake based on how he read the rules. No point to keep him banned, he learned what he did wrong. At most I'd say make him re-read MOTD and unban him from CT

The thing is link, I know the motd and I know that this ban was because of the carelessness of admins/mods. I did not break the rules. No way for me to prove that but I'm giving you my word I followed the rules that day. Thanks for sticking up for me.