DarkWolf6052

A Few Things I've Noticed

Do you not understand what I am trying to do? I was simply telling him to fucking stop by gagging him Shadow. You should NOT have ungagged him. He was calling me a furry time after time and I did not want to be called a furry. Misspelled my name? Who misspells that many times. I'm trying to stop disrespect. Rainbow I banned you because you have a history of doing this.

687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f6b4444794c76382e706e67

Why be here if its dying? Why are you purposely trying to kill something people love to do?

He called you a furry and misspelled your name? That's called annoying, not disrespect. It's dying because people get butthurt over the smallest things, get power hungry and ban/gag people, then start an argument.

The right way to handle it warrior: IGNORE IT

Perfect, thanks for telling me!

As Jordo said, not everyone's going to find something disrespectful, just like not everyone has the same capability of taking criticism or insults. If you [in general] don't find it insulting, good for you, but it wasn't directed at you and therefore you don't have the right to be saying "Oh well, it's not disrespect". Warrior clearly took offence, and it's pretty obvious as to why that is. A stern talking-to should be in order here, and it better not just be a slap on the wrist.

- Dat guy, Forest

(ALL) JordoZombie xG:Abuse: 2 please

[xG] payturr : !revote

*DEAD* [xG] MineCrack : fuck you

(ALL) JordoZombie xG:Abuse: 2 freeday

I'm not entirely sure what's being shown here.. Is this text implying that Jordo gave a freeday if everyone picked #2 for map choice?

ok Warrior a few things

1) Dildo eater really, thats kinda hilarious

2) Learn 2 ignore

3) Learn to CALM YOUR TITTES

4) Also learn to take a joke and not be serious all fucking day

5) idk get better at life?

ok Warrior a few things

2) Learn 2 ignore

"NICE AIMBOT."

Get better at life m0t.

ok Warrior a few things

2) Learn 2 ignore

then I want you to ignore EVERYTHING I say. If you complain im bringing you to this.

What is considered disrespect:

• If a player makes serious threats relating to the opposing users life, internet, or status in Xeno Gamers.

• Ignoring higher-uppers in Xeno Gamers when it relates to the rules that correspond to the server that user is on.

What is not considered disrespect

• The frustrated occasional cuss words. Everyone gets annoyed when playing video games.

• Arguing over map choice.

• Attempting to state your opinion in a non-malicious way. Swearing is not malicious in anyway.

To be honest , the internet is not a place to find respect

and according to this above , when does disrespect really occur?