Joshi3 - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

Jawshii

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:47897537

Information:

I jumped into a stack of Ts with no guns (because mudkip and some other silly billy wanted to knife fight, and respectively I had to defend my honor) and started right clicking randomly

I stopped before I actually killed anyone and just waited to be killed, which did happen

Really I just want the ban to be lowered to like, a day, or three days or something, an entire fucking week for not killing anyone seems rediculously silly

first day back on JB after a year and I already got ctbanned

gg

+1 for a shortened ban. Although he did intentionally mass free knife (7+ Ts were damaged) and baited, he did not Kill any of them. (Btw, almost 100% sure you were left-knife clicking, as you definitely would have killed a few via back knife with right-knife clicking. You were knifing pretty fast too.)

+1 #LowerToDayBan This happened right as i joined.... not sure if there was more that happened prior that warrented a week ban for something like this...

He jumped down without any guns and was knifing a few Ts then stopped and got knifed by the Ts.... I was shocked that he managed to stay alive for nearly 20 seconds in the stack lol...

+1 lower the ban to no more than 2 days he kill no t's though he did mass bait and knifed many not much damage was done so I dont think a long ban is needed

-1 Because you're spamming it continuously in chat in game right now. As well as you jumped into a stack of Ts, and knifed them. That was mass baiting, and mass free-knifing.

I don't say shorten it because you're spamming.

-1 Because you're spamming it continuously in chat in game right now. As well as you jumped into a stack of Ts, and knifed them. That was mass baiting, and mass free-knifing.

I don't say shorten it because you're spamming.

I wouldn't really say posting the link 3 times is "spamming it continuously"

whatever you say though

the admin is always right :)

so your first day back and you already break rules? this bodes well for the future

it was more or less for comedic purposes

it's also the first rule i've broken, other than freekilling, which was accidental, and I slayed myself afterwards.