FluffyDuck

FluffyDuck - Counter-Strike: Source

Why would anyone hate anyone for voicing their opinion on a ban protest?

Nearly NONE of the +1s give any valid reason. gg

You can't just +1 because you want to KISS ASS

These constant unban threads are getting fucking annoying.

man idk wtf yall saying, be responsible for suicide? if you're telling him not to suicide or whatever the hell he says and he does it you're not held responsible. Its like blaming the company that made call of duty for that one kid that suicided over the game a couple years ago. xG has nothing to do with his real life problems.

If he's a useful member to the community and nice to most people i don't see a reason to keep rebanning him, but then again im just going off of what i heard

Why would anyone hate anyone for voicing their opinion on a ban protest?

Nearly NONE of the +1s give any valid reason. gg

You can't just +1 because you want to KISS ASS

These constant unban threads are getting fucking annoying.

You don't say? qt.

@@Takibo you don't understand, he was warned multiple times to not say these types of things on forums, team speak, or in-game. He is still a liability, and with that being said, -1

man idk wtf yall saying, be responsible for suicide? if you're telling him not to suicide or whatever the hell he says and he does it you're not held responsible. Its like blaming the company that made call of duty for that one kid that suicided over the game a couple years ago. xG has nothing to do with his real life problems.

If he's a useful member to the community and nice to most people i don't see a reason to keep rebanning him, but then again im just going off of what i heard

believe it or not there are several people who had thought he was joking at the time, and trolling, and said things like "do it pussy you won't." and some are still here, we would be held somewhat liable for the negative environment.

Still a +1. Hate me everyone. I still love DuckiiJr. This kid is always fun and it's the internet. I like rollercoasters!

Bingo. +1.

+1 for reason above

Also, the only reason i see silence would be liable is because of his troll ban reason "Unbanned when you kill yourself"

People who would be held liable are the people who joined his Teamspeak and trolled him(From what i heard, it was foxxeh and vector, maybe others too)

Still a +1. Hate me everyone. I still love DuckiiJr. This kid is always fun and it's the internet. I like rollercoasters!

Bingo. +1.

+1 for reason above

Also, the only reason i see silence would be liable is because of his troll ban reason "Unbanned when you kill yourself"

People who would be held liable are the people who joined his Teamspeak and trolled him(From what i heard, it was foxxeh and vector, maybe others too)

Just foxxeh.

The reason why xG would be viable is because back when he said he would kill himself, or said he had thoughts of suicide, none of us called local authorities or tried to contact his parents. This is why if he does go through with it, xG knowing about it and not saying anything makes the entire clan viable.