DarkWolf6052

ABusinessMan

Member's Name:

ABusinessMan

Member's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:44607152

Information:

Annoying troll, constantly being annoying and spamming. He's not back even a week and already making people hate him, PLUS getting banned from Forums, Source, and Teamspeak.

Here is some of the forum proof:

Well Ill be afk because banned by plebwolf for too much swag ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ill try and be on the forums as much as I can until PlebWolf bans me on this too.

If my ts3 ban wasnt perm then Ill be on that too.

Until then!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

#FreeMyNiggaBusiness

inb4 faggot

inb4 go home

inb4 nobody likes you

inb4 any insult about disrespect

#FREEMYNIGGABUSINESS

:C see you soon hopefully

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) KEEP THE REBELLION GOING ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

businessmann has more power than the admins and almighty pleb DM darkwolf.

Oh and @@DarkWolf6052 its funny because alot of people have been saying things about you. TO SUM IT UP WITHOUT USING ANYONES EXACT WORDS: Your actions have been pretty questionable lately and you are too biased and let emotions get in the way of your DM ability.

/endrant

#close

has more information about his ban from Source(Jailbreak CS:S)

Chat history from him over a 1-day period or so.

Been banned 4 times for spamming and general trolling
by myself and @@DrPepperPhreak

Some of the people that I can tag that have been there for this would be...

@@diabeetus

@@Matsi

@@MrAwesome104

@@daddiodoug

@@Kirito

@@Nub1234

@@Hidingmaster

@@Forest

@@Warriorsfury

@@BaileyJay

@@Gkoo

@@serbiansnaga

businessmann has more power than the admins and almighty pleb DM darkwolf. Oh and @@DarkWolf6052 its funny because alot of people have been saying things about you. TO SUM IT UP WITHOUT USING ANYONES EXACT WORDS: Your actions have been pretty questionable lately and you are too biased and let emotions get in the way of your DM ability. /endrant #close

+1 i was with Darkwolf while this was all hapening last night, and everything there is true, he was spamming chat with Lenny face and continuously calling Darkwolf a pleb, and general trolling him with it, he also was being a general troll to multiple people who were not in the clan yet. He makes xG look like we're a bunch of faggot kids who don't give a fuck about each other, and I would LOVE to see him removed from the xG community so we can all just walk away from this bad chapter in our history.

+1, before i never really had a problem with him but ever since he has come back he has become nothing but a an annoyance everytime he is on he is obnoxious and spams the le lenny face. When he is TS banned, He CONTINUES to do nothing but ridicule people.

+1 he is not what we need in xG i have seen him before just spams and is not very nice to people now we will get crazy every so often as members but he always does this and its not funny if he think's it is well its not...

+1 I mean he can be a great guy, butttt he has been disrespecting and annoying the staffs in xG. He constantly spams and continues even though is given a warning.

+1 demote to paid non member. Doesn't care to stop when he is warned dozens of times to quit. If I were some random person joining the server for the first time and I witnessed that spamming and a member ignoring the admins and other peoples requests to stop... I wouldn't think it was a good community to join.

@@ABusinessMan defend yourself when you get the chance

>Implying he gives a fuck

The moment he gets the chance, he'll +1 this thread cause BusinessMandon'tgiveashit. Anyways, I honestly have to agree that the amount of trolling needs to be reduced. There's a certain limit where it's bearable, but he has surpassed it. Personally, I have nothing against him, I enjoy his company (when he's not being a total ass hat), but I have to agree that he isn't exactly xG material. The proof is all there. Quite a few players as well as members have been taking great offence to his actions (I for one have not), but as such he should be dealt with in a matter that everyone will agree on; this being a demotion to non-member status. +1.

TL;DR - Nigguh be disrespectin', people be butthurt and taking offense, he be not representing xG well, +1. 'Nuff said.

- Dat guy, Forest

@@ABusinessMan defend yourself when you get the chance

>Implying he gives a fuck

The moment he gets the chance, he'll +1 this thread cause BusinessMandon'tgiveashit. Anyways, I honestly have to agree that the amount of trolling needs to be reduced. There's a certain limit where it's bearable, but he has surpassed it. Personally, I have nothing against him, I enjoy his company (when he's not being a total ass hat), but I have to agree that he isn't exactly xG material. The proof is all there. Quite a few players as well as members have been taking great offence to his actions (I for one have not), but as such he should be dealt with in a matter that everyone will agree on; this being a demotion to non-member status. +1.

TL;DR - Nigguh be disrespectin', people be butthurt and taking offense, he be not representing xG well, +1. 'Nuff said.

- Dat guy, Forest

I guess i should have worded it a bit differently, what i meant was, can we have some sort of explanation or just his reaction to all of the members who are disappointed with him and his attitude? He can be like idungivaflyingfook, but at the same time see if he really does want to stay in xG.