xG:F ♂#Like a GShep

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:18865285

Information:

tick: 25000

Order's were:

"Take a step out unstack and afk freeze"

About 10-15 seconds later I began killing AFKs that were still in their cells

Jordo says that because no time was given or "the time given was 6:20"(I am certain NO time was given) that I mass freekilled the 3 people I killed in their cells. I gave them a good 10 seconds to comply and I am pretty sure that they have ~5 seconds by default to follow the orders or it's delay?

They weren't freekills, they have time to do orders, they were AFK and didn't do the orders. 20 seconds AFTER there wasn't a time given and the AFK Ts were killed, Duckii gave a time.

Plus @@Jordozombie you tried to shoot the Ts as soon as @@Matsi did. ALSO why did you wait until the NEXT map to do anything about it?

They were valid kills and you shouldn't have banned him for it. They were delaying. Plus if you hadn't missed, YOU would have been accused of freekilling.

I'm unbanning Matsi in game, and closing this thread.

-Dis furfag be closin' ur thread

Jordo, they were delaying. Doesnt matter if a time is given or not, you can clearly tell that the other T's were out well before and had completed the orders. You complain about the freekills, yet you start shooting them right after matsi does... I cannot find anywhere in the MOTD where it is stated that a time MUST be given.

+1 needs to be unbanned