Sign in to follow this  
serbiansnaga

silence what the FUCK are you doing?

Don't worry. We kicked out all the trolls in xG a few months ago. xG is troll-free.

I swear to god if I searched your posts, this same statement would show up 30% of the time.

Yeah I got carried away and messed up. Sorry about that, won't happen again. I guess since I lost my powers for a bit I panicked.

And Matsi, yes I have the right to do it, but doesn't mean I should. It's not helping anyone.

Don't worry. We kicked out all the trolls in xG a few months ago. xG is troll-free.

I swear to god if I searched your posts, this same statement would show up 30% of the time.

Yeah I got carried away and messed up. Sorry about that, won't happen again. I guess since I lost my powers for a bit I panicked.

And Matsi, yes I have the right to do it, but doesn't mean I should. It's not helping anyone.

The comment was more directed at the "doing stuff other than working on Hub", but everyone likes to mess around a bit... I mean look what happened on the "late night jailbreak". People like to have fun with the stuff they spend hundreds of dollars and even more hundreds of hours creating...

It's the same reason I like to see how many blocks of TNT and Nukes it takes set off in a giant ball of awesomeness to make my Tekkit Server lag...

I'm just sick of everyone complaining about hub, TBH.

It's the same reason I like to see how many blocks of TNT and Nukes it takes set off in a giant ball of awesomeness to make my Tekkit Server lag...

In case anyone cares... 24 hours later it was still working on loading...

and I had to worldedit the bedrock back because it actually blew through the bottom of the world...

java2013-02-2004-50-51-71_zps5e6f0325.thumb.jpg.96bf266cfcb63f8fab7827df4bad4d0d.jpg

Ok @@Matsi yes he pays the bills, yes technically he can do what he want, but that doesn't mean he should. Instead of working on something that will benefit the community (hub) he decides to work on something that pisses off members of the community. One of those people included serbian. It usually takes a lot to piss serb since he usually gives little to no fucks about what people do. I was also there when Brian tried to talk to silence about the problems in the community and for a little bit it was a normal conversation and he tried to talk but then he just became irritable. Brian tried to talk and Silence ignored him and seemed not to give a fuck when Brian was trying to help. Also those fucking screamers Silence does. I am probably gonna go deaf because of those damn things. He makes bots that follow people and is hotmicing a screamer. I have thrown headsets off because of the noise.

I am getting tired of these childish antics from our leader who is the main representative of xG.

I am probably gonna go deaf because of those damn things. He makes bots that follow people and is hotmicing a screamer. I have thrown headsets off because of the noise.

Right click the bot in question and mute them on TS3. Permanently mutes them until you unmute them otherwise. It's what I do!

No wonder all the Co-Leaders leave :/ .

Anyways, a little fun is alright, like the occasional screamer on JB etc., but when there are some more important things, it's like going to a funeral and taking a phone call and screaming in the phone about something COMPLETELY off topic during it, interupting everything.

@@Matsi

That's like saying the president runs the country, or even Congress, and they're allowed to do anything they absolutely want, with no consequences. It's gotten to the point where people shit-talk silence all the time. We've all grown tired of the same old antics, even after he said he'll stop. We should be thanking him monthly, for letting us play on the servers, having free admin, and allowing us to get away with so much on the servers, but his childish actions are so mundane and endearing, it's become commonplace, and even welcomed to hate silence. I'm not saying we should praise him as our savior, but at least let him have the decency to respect us, if he wants us to respect him.

@@Prius

How new are you kid?

You know nothing of this issue, it's been going on for nearly 3 years, and you come in and defend him like his lawyer? Get out of here, kid. You're completely ignorant of the situation, and feel you want to be on the good side, or suck up to the leader, so you'll have more access to servers or something. Nobody likes a suck-up, especially when the suck up has no clue what's going on around him, and for how long, like Congress.

So please, do us all a favor. Sit and spin.

@@HanYolo

Since the day I came to this community, all I have heard is you completely bitching about absolutely nothing. You claim I am too new, and sure I am - sure I am new, but I've seen first hand what all of you guys bitch about. If all you're going to do is find problems to attempt at tarnishing Xeno Gamers, then get the fuck out. I have no problems with anyone, nobody at all - but if you're going to just bitch and cry because I am not the type of person to downgrade every little mistake or problem then you can shut the fuck up while you're on your way out. I don't know why you left previously, however if you're going to come back bitching and crying because things aren't going your way or the leader is a complete fuckup then seriously get the fuck out.

This is turning into a flame war, a simple flame will start problems. Problems xG needs no more of.

- Closed.

dont close my damn thread again next time prius, i made the thread intentionally and cause it was something that had to be shared with other members of the community to pressure silence to change his attitude and not do something as completely stupid as what he did.

as for you, you are new in this clan, you dont know as much about what goes on in this community, brian on the other hand has been in the clan almost as long as i have, hes been handling the tf2 division until he left the clan cause of silence, and during that time he has populated tf2 and it is now our most popular division with the most active members and servers. brian is complaining about silence for the same reason why people would complain about politicians, they want them to do something that the public wants to better everyone else, its not like a politician can tell the person to fuck off or shut up otherwise they get voted off in the next election, in this case with silence, people would leave the clan and discourage others from joining or supporting the clan.

dont close my damn thread again next time prius, i made the thread intentionally and cause it was something that had to be shared with other members of the community to pressure silence to change his attitude and not do something as completely stupid as what he did.

as for you, you are new in this clan, you dont know as much about what goes on in this community, brian on the other hand has been in the clan almost as long as i have, hes been handling the tf2 division until he left the clan cause of silence, and during that time he has populated tf2 and it is now our most popular division with the most active members and servers. brian is complaining about silence for the same reason why people would complain about politicians, they want them to do something that the public wants to better everyone else, its not like a politician can tell the person to fuck off or shut up otherwise they get voted off in the next election, in this case with silence, people would leave the clan and discourage others from joining or supporting the clan.

Brian is unlikely to receive any powers nor co-leader with this completely disrespectful opinion that he loves to express all over the forum. And pressuring me? Shitposting all over the forum won't change my attitude, it just makes me ignore all requests of this sort even if they have some substance behind them. Also Brian has been discouraging people from joining the clan and you can see this from his many posts on the forum. The fact that he posted this thread Great Job and now you're telling me that he's FOR the clan? If he was FOR the clan, why did he leave after apparently being mad at me? I never talked to him for 2 days prior to his goodbye thread, and now I'm some scapegoat for his terrible excuse of leaving. All I see is hypocrisy at it's worst.

the reason why he had to resort to "shitposting" was BECAUSE you ignored his requests and those of others, u brought it onto yourself and now ur using brian as a scapegoat for the problems that u couldve fixed a long time ago but for whatever reason decided not to, if anything hes trying to help xg by pointing out the problems, if enough ppl know and hear about it, than things will need to change otherwise it will only hinder the community development and cause more instability in the clan. if hes complaining about hub, than its a good chance that hub should be top priority, u could at least update him or the clan on something with hub, like a "testing out the new plugin for this and that" and put like a preview thing on forums, so ppl have something to follow and to get people hyped up for the release of hub, again all problems that can be easily fixed or at least mitigated and made to appeal the community