Kyoko

What you guys like to drink (alcohol)

if vodka was water and i was a duck i would swim to the bottom and never come back up but vodka is not water and i'm not a duck so pass me the bottle and shut the fuck up

liquer before beer you're in the clear

beer before liquer nothing makes you sicker

anything that will get me fucked up

I'm kinda on the Tennessee honey JD side. Also, Polar Ice isn't that bad.. but having a full one of thisawww.drinkspirits.com_wp_content_uploads_2011_03_jackdanielshoney.jpg.c82df9dad07a5e312ee607f94cbba79c.jpg

Will fuck you right up. Beer though, I've gotta go with Sleemans cream ale (until you get to the bottom, then it's like drinking horse piss).

I'm kinda on the Tennessee honey JD side. Also, Polar Ice isn't that bad.. but having a full one of thisawww.drinkspirits.com_wp_content_uploads_2011_03_jackdanielshoney.jpg.3521e76ccc46c30e6398decea62dcda9.jpg

Will fuck you right up. Beer though, I've gotta go with Sleemans cream ale (until you get to the bottom, then it's like drinking horse piss).

try red stag honey, its pretty good

try red stag honey, its pretty good

Don't think I can get that here, because I haven't heard of it, nor seen it.

if vodka was water and i was a duck i would swim to the bottom and never come back up but vodka is not water and i'm not a duck so pass me the bottle and shut the fuck up

Drink what you want; drink what you’re able. If you are drinking with me, you’ll be under the table.

Water. I don't see the point of this thread.

In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is Freedom, in water there is bacteria.

What's with all the hard alcohol? Am I the only man who likes to sit down with a few friends and a 30 rack?

24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence?

Drink what you want; drink what you’re able. If you are drinking with me, you’ll be under the table.

Water. I don't see the point of this thread.

In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is Freedom, in water there is bacteria.

What's with all the hard alcohol? Am I the only man who likes to sit down with a few friends and a 30 rack?

24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence?

get in ts slut.

The only alchohol ive ever had was just some different beers and shit at a friends house and it all tastes like shit and i dont know how people even like it id rather drink bleach