Chrono

Donation Clarification

I have seen a few responses (mostly from @@Ebic ) in the recent threads about donations saying "i would love to donate but you guys are using paypal can u take from card pls" paypal is what is used yes, but with paypal you can send directly from a debit or credit card TO our paypal donation address.

Gyazo - b896099bc3cc6891a1574dddcff26abd.png

that is what pops up after you press donate and then verify amount and name, and then press continue to paypal. :)

i would love to donate but you guys are using paypal can u take from card pls or no re

thanks

eibc

I have seen a few responses (mostly from @@Ebic ) in the recent threads about donations saying "i would love to donate but you guys are using paypal can u take from card pls" paypal is what is used yes, but with paypal you can send directly from a debit or credit card TO our paypal donation address.

that is what pops up after you press donate and then verify amount and name, and then press continue to paypal. :)

$5 you cheap fucking bitch?

i pressed cancel! lol

i pressed cancel! lol

Wow even cheaper...

i pressed cancel! lol

Wow even cheaper...

i have $15 ready for when forest says so for his thing. other than that i have no monies

But I don't want to pay 5 dollars to Xeno Gamers Chrono. XenoGamers Chrono has a tiny peepee. Why pay him 5 dollars for having tiny peepee

You're done. Playground. 3P.M. By the flag pole. Bring my lunch money.