Fusion - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

Fusion

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:59456942

Information:

I tried to join the jailbreak server to play with my friend, and it told me I was banned. I looked up my ban, and it said I was banned about two months ago for "hacking." I don't remember even playing on the servers before this and I haven't played counter strike in a while so I don't think it was me who was cheating. I don't know how to check this or prove it, but I would like to play on the jailbreak server, so hopefully I can get unbanned. :)

Thanks,

Fusion

the ban was last month and if you were hacking then there is a slim chance you will get unbanned.

see our bans carry over to our other servers. thats why you werent able to join our jb server

I remember your name, and I remember going to RPG Surf Dm with a few other admins that were also called on to the server, I don't remember who they were so thats no help, but I don't often ban people for hacking, and when I get called on for it I make sure that they're actually hacking so I don't freeban them. It was most likely aimbot, since I'm not very good at detecting other types of hacking unless its blatant.

Anyways I wouldn't care for a shortened ban as long as he's watched for it while on the servers

I remember your name, and I remember going to RPG Surf Dm with a few other admins that were also called on to the server, I don't remember who they were so thats no help, but I don't often ban people for hacking, and when I get called on for it I make sure that they're actually hacking so I don't freeban them. It was most likely aimbot, since I'm not very good at detecting other types of hacking unless its blatant.

Anyways I wouldn't care for a shortened ban as long as he's watched for it while on the servers

Yeah, I don't know what happened because I don't remember doing that at all. I don't really know how to prove that I didn't cheat, but I would love to be given a sort of trial or something to show that I don't cheat

I wasn't there so IDK what happened on the xG servers... but you have bans for hacking on other servers as well...

Banning of player Fusion.

Church of The Deag

And let's not forget you're previous steam account that got VAC banned:

Steam Community :: ~~~~

VACBanned.com - See the VAC status of any Steam account (Counter Strike, Left 4 Dead, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, etc)

along with more bans from other servers for "sethhack", "multi-hack" and "walling"

:: View topic - roL'd STEAM_0:1:13565884

I have no reason to believe you weren't hacking here as well -1

I wasn't there so IDK what happened on the xG servers... but you have bans for hacking on other servers as well...

Church of The Deag

VACBanned.com - See the VAC status of any Steam account (Counter Strike, Left 4 Dead, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, etc)

along with more bans from other servers for "sethhack", "multi-hack" and "walling"

niceeee research

yeah no way in hell your getting unbanned

Church of The Deag

holy jebus that research....... -1 for unban

Church of The Deag

Just got mod, and is already showing people up.