Jacob

DarkWolf6052 xG:F:DM - Counter-Strike: Source

Well too, he does spam quite a lot. He gets gagged for it as well. He should know the consequences by now.

That isn't really an excuse to skip the necessary steps in punishing someone.

Also, what was seen here can't really be considered spam. Every time Jacob put the fake bind in (except for one time) there was sufficient space in-between. I'll repost the screenshot I took just to clarify this further. fazqtd.thumb.jpg.37e75c6b4e91b26f74c507353ec07d78.jpg

Entries 1 and 2 were nearly a minute apart, so that's clearly not spam. Entries 3 and 4 were only 1 second apart and could have been considered spam if Jacob had posted it 1 or more times, but since he only typed it out twice, it can't be considered spam. Lastly, entries 5 and 6 were also just about a minute apart, which cannot be considered spam.

@@IAmLegend but did you not see the mute? you did,i did, mrawesome did. It might have not worked but it went to logs. but now saying something 2 times is not spamming. people spam tarp way more then what jacob did.@Hidingmaster i never see someone gaged after saying something twice. also he stated i must have not type it out properly, why would you kick him if you notice him saying it again OMG. This is excuse is worse than my dog ate my homework or my cat jumped on my screen and press smite @all or what ever... No more warnings should be given. also you are saying you want to Quit, thats a pussy way out. did @@xShadowSpyx leave after he got demoted. did @@arvelez leave after getting demoted. NO THE DIDNT... no the love xG and wants to help out with the community and make it grow like it was before.

This made me laugh. +1 that was pretty good :D

Needless to say, just because he forgot one simple step should not mean his demotion. If someone was constantly saying something like "Oh you fuck children you pedo" would you be pissed if you were going to get demoted from a high rank just because you accidentally missed a step? As I said, this should only be a warning and not his last strike.

In my opinion it seems like you all are trying to create a huge problem out of something small.-

All that should be happening here is darkwolf saying sorry to Jacob for fucking up and if jacob is still pissed leave it up to @@Forest to do something.

ok you guys are a fucking joke.... grow the fuck up... don't be a fucking hypocrite and say "i just want to be treated the same as everyone else" and then specifically target darkwolf with ever fucking little thing he might or might not have done wrong because you want him demoted.... it's the same fucking thing of bias that you claim he has against you...

With that being said... seriously... jacob and a few others get warned ALL THE FUCKING TIME to stop spamming.... is there some set amount of time you get to wait before doing something you've been warned to stop doing again means you need to get another warning before the warning escalate to something like a kick or a ban....

This thread is a joke... your maturity levels are a joke....Superkiller's post is a joke! GROW THE FUCK UP

• Chat Spam
    Chat spamming will only result in a gag. If they continue after the round changes, that is a kick. If they still continue, it is a day ban. Anything above or below is breaking the rules.

• If they continue after the round changes, that is a kick.

• If they continue after the round changes, that is a kick.

• If they still continue, it is a day ban.

edit:

OH YA!!!! AND THIS plebwolf - Counter-Strike: Source

and the message from Forest saying:

Jacob was warned by myself (as well as several others) to not use that bind, as it is not only condoning pedophelia (which is not to be taken lightly), but also provoking further harassment of PuppyLuv, which she had reported was offending her. I had given out multiple warnings ingame just the other day involving the use of this bind to the point where I had to begin banning players on the spot for using said bind for the amount of an hour. It is getting out of hand (I have already banned Jacob for the use of this bind for an hour, and he still doesn't seem to get it). Shit isn't funny, nor is it something to be joked about.

and here he is now... doing it again... WHAT A FUCKING SURPRISE!!!!

Time for me to give my opinion

@@Matsi It was all in one round, he didn't continue it the next round or anything.

@@Warriorsfury The last 3 threads there were on darkwolf led to him being warned for the exact same thing, in baseball theres 3 strikes and you're out.

With that, sorry darkwolf, but +1

Everyone messes up, no doubt about that It's not like I dont mess up, and it's not like theres ever been a admin who hasn't messed up atleast once, But when the messing up is constant, especially if it's the same problem each time, it just goes too far with the making an exception.

@@DarkWolf6052 I would hope you don't leave over this, you're a cool person, and you'll still have admin and a chance to re-earn it, same with me I know I have a chance to re-earn it so I dont take it in a bad way anymore, then again even if I couldnt get admin back I'd still stay, I spent too much time in xG to leave over that.

He doesnt deserve to be demoted over something like this. It was obviously a mistake, so if @@DarkWolf6052 just apologize to @@Jacob we dont have to bother the coleaders over something as small as this. It was just a kick (if it was a ban it would be different)

Also Jacob, you shouldnt be breaking the rules. It appears you've done it before so there's no explanation for that.

Matsi, please take some time to look at Hiding's demo.

Also, this thread should probably be closed before it turns into a major shit storm.

I can't really watch demos so why don't you explain what was so abusive about his actions?

Under consideration Jacob is usually chat spamming or trolling. He knows exactly what he's doing and why he's doing it.

Time for me to give my opinion

@@Matsi It was all in one round, he didn't continue it the next round or anything.

@@Warriorsfury The last 3 threads there were on darkwolf led to him being warned for the exact same thing, in baseball theres 3 strikes and you're out.

With that, sorry darkwolf, but +1

Everyone messes up, no doubt about that It's not like I dont mess up, and it's not like theres ever been a admin who hasn't messed up atleast once, But when the messing up is constant, especially if it's the same problem each time, it just goes too far with the making an exception.

@@DarkWolf6052 I would hope you don't leave over this, you're a cool person, and you'll still have admin and a chance to re-earn it, same with me I know I have a chance to re-earn it so I dont take it in a bad way anymore, then again even if I couldnt get admin back I'd still stay, I spent too much time in xG to leave over that.

He continues it daily...

Jacob was warned by myself (as well as several others) to not use that bind, as it is not only condoning pedophelia (which is not to be taken lightly), but also provoking further harassment of PuppyLuv, which she had reported was offending her. I had given out multiple warnings ingame just the other day involving the use of this bind to the point where I had to begin banning players on the spot for using said bind for the amount of an hour. It is getting out of hand (I have already banned Jacob for the use of this bind for an hour, and he still doesn't seem to get it). Shit isn't funny, nor is it something to be joked about.

@@Forest ?

I do not see any difference between "so what if i like having sex with little boys..." and when he was spamming the one about puppyluv...

@@Forest ?

I do not see any difference between "so what if i like having sex with little boys..." and when he was spamming the one about puppyluv...

That isn't the bind he just used, this thread isnt about jacob thinking the bind was right, its about darkwolf not warning/gagging him before kicking

Well too, he does spam quite a lot. He gets gagged for it as well. He should know the consequences by now.

That isn't really an excuse to skip the necessary steps in punishing someone.

Also, what was seen here can't really be considered spam. Every time Jacob put the fake bind in (except for one time) there was sufficient space in-between. I'll repost the screenshot I took just to clarify this further. fazqtd.thumb.jpg.b8a69278a75e42fae21af30e88f303d0.jpg

Entries 1 and 2 were nearly a minute apart, so that's clearly not spam. Entries 3 and 4 were only 1 second apart and could have been considered spam if Jacob had posted it 1 or more times, but since he only typed it out twice, it can't be considered spam. Lastly, entries 5 and 6 were also just about a minute apart, which cannot be considered spam.

@@IAmLegend but did you not see the mute? you did,i did, mrawesome did. It might have not worked but it went to logs. but now saying something 2 times is not spamming. people spam tarp way more then what jacob did.@Hidingmaster i never see someone gaged after saying something twice. also he stated i must have not type it out properly, why would you kick him if you notice him saying it again OMG. This is excuse is worse than my dog ate my homework or my cat jumped on my screen and press smite @all or what ever... No more warnings should be given. also you are saying you want to Quit, thats a pussy way out. did @@xShadowSpyx leave after he got demoted. did @@arvelez leave after getting demoted. NO THE DIDNT... no the love xG and wants to help out with the community and make it grow like it was before.

This made me laugh. +1 that was pretty good :D

Needless to say, just because he forgot one simple step should not mean his demotion. If someone was constantly saying something like "Oh you fuck children you pedo" would you be pissed if you were going to get demoted from a high rank just because you accidentally missed a step? As I said, this should only be a warning and not his last strike.

Yet he had been warned before, several times actually.

You all are looking at this as either a personal dislike for him as the reason for the abuse thread, or an isolated issue.

It is neither.

1) I posted the proof, because I'm not going to lie for a friend. He abused, and he did it clearly in the proof. But he has been warned already and failed to follow the warning. I have no dislike for him, I'm just not afraid to point out wrongdoings.

2) Already been warned, let's emotions get in the way and kicks people without reason. He then lied to me about it.