Jacob

DarkWolf6052 xG:F:DM - Counter-Strike: Source

I had typed out /gag jac but apparently, the 3 letters I typed weren't "jac" so it didn't read it correctly.

I'm not sure how I had missed it previously. It's an honest mistake on my part, I should have paid more attention. I'm just a fuck up I guess.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Warrior.. I think you should look at the evidence again, or maybe for the first time.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Warrior.. I think you should look at the evidence again, or maybe for the first time.

Waste of space to download a demo just to watch someone not give a warning.

Im not going to -1

All this should lead up to is a warning, considering darkwolfs history.

I rarely play jailbreak now. Wen I do it's for one hour usually, and half the time I'm tabbed out. When I am tabbed in and Jacob is on, he is usually spamming chat with stumpy. Jacob knows exactly what he's doing and knows the rules, he shouldn't need a warning.

+1, Honestly, the last two threads should have been wake-up calls to DarkWolf. I can understand that when you tried to gag him that there wasn't enough characters or whatever, but just as Hidingmaster said, there was no real warning to stop, and he really wasn't really spamming the bind. If you thought that this was offense, you should have made it clear, which is from the proof presented it doesn't appear you did. Yes, jacob does have a history of spamming every once and a while with stumpy, but in this occasion he wasn't. Just to clarify the spamming, here's Jacob's chat logs: 2efme8k.thumb.jpg.2839bf6962f10b3b320590ea073dae27.jpg

The proof makes it clear what happened, but this is in the hands of the Co's now.

I'm going to change my vote to a +0, I can't really edit because of my iPad. I can go both ways by saying dark let his emotions get the best of him and went straight to a kick. Bla bla bla and he needs a wake up call bla bla bla.

Take under consideration though Jacob has a EXTENSIVE spamming history on the servers. This should be watched for.

After looking at the demos and screensh0ts i will have to change my vote to a +/-0. Now @@DarkWolf6052 @@Hidingmaster. Last moonth i did a trivia question that could have been offense to the person i used. He straight out kicked me and all he got was a warning and he has a bad past. Now pm @@Hidingmaster if you want to now or ts me. Now if that mod/admin got just a warning from forest, then maybe darkwolf should get the same, or darkwolf gets punished and we start following the admin handbook and quote on quote from it "

Chat Spam

Chat spamming will only result in a gag. If they continue after the round changes, that is a kick. If they still continue, it is a day ban. Anything above or below is breaking the rules."

or if you want to call it disrespect darkwolf and also quote on quote "

To deal with a disrespecting player you still must do the following:

• Warn the player about the disrespect with a gag or mute. AND tell the player why he/she was gagged/muted.
  • Kick the player if disrespecting continues with an explanation of why they were kicked.
  • If the player comes back and continues then it is a 6 hour ban. Do not skip these steps."

So in any way you broke the admin handbook rules. which is not allowed. You cant just keep giving warnings we have to stop just saying warnings lets have a system of strikes. at one point like lets say 5 or something you get demoted to a lower rank.

• Warn the player about the disrespect with a gag or mute. AND tell the player why he/she was gagged/muted.

• Kick the player if disrespecting continues with an explanation of why they were kicked.

• If the player comes back and continues then it is a 6 hour ban. Do not skip these steps.

• If the player comes back and continues then it is a 6 hour ban. Do not skip these steps.

Now pm @@Hidingmaster if you want to now or ts me. Now if that mod/admin got just a warning from forest, then maybe darkwolf should get the same, or darkwolf gets punished and we start following the admin handbook and quote on quote from it "

Here's the thing, DarkWolf has been warned before as a result of both of his previous abuse threads. Warnings have already been given, if this abuse thread goes through then DarkWolf will face some sort of repercussion, whether or not it will be a full demotion I don't know. A system of strikes would be problematic, as each time a staff member abuses it won't be the same. If a staff member fucks up, he should get one warning and if he continues to fuck up, that particular staff member should expect a demotion.

So it's pretty obvious that dark didn't follow the set procedure for spam, which I would assume everyone can agree with that.

Not a huge deal... normally. But dark has been warned numerous times, as well as forest telling all staff members last month to make sure they follow the set procedures.

Also, I confronted him shortly after Jacob posted this thread and asked dark if he was sure he warned him. He said yes, and I let him know I went through the demo and didn't see him warn or gag Jacob. He then tried to say he must have typed it and it didn't work... But if he was gagged how would he have continued spamming? That would involve dark typing !ungag at some point. In other words its an excuse and dark knows that. It wouldn't have bothered me had he told me the truth, but lying to another DM isn't right, nor is lying on this thread right either.

So it's pretty obvious that dark didn't follow the set procedure for spam, which I would assume everyone can agree with that.

Not a huge deal... normally. But dark has been warned numerous times, as well as forest telling all staff members last month to make sure they follow the set procedures.

Also, I confronted him shortly after Jacob posted this thread and asked dark if he was sure he warned him. He said yes, and I let him know I went through the demo and didn't see him warn or gag Jacob. He then tried to say he must have typed it and it didn't work... But if he was gagged how would he have continued spamming? That would involve dark typing !ungag at some point. In other words its an excuse and dark knows that. It wouldn't have bothered me had he told me the truth, but lying to another DM isn't right, nor is lying on this thread right either.

If you disconnect from the server and reconnect after being gagged, you'll be ungagged. I was thinking that's what he was doing. I wasn't lying. I did type the /gag command, but apparently it didn't go through. I know my keyboard has been doing that fucked up key thing; where it erases everything after I type A, as @@John. That might have been what it was, cause its been doing a lot of that recently. [ Problems with Keyboard on CS:S ]. If the /gag command actually did go through like it was supposed to, then it would have gagged him, which was the first step. After he spammed it again[4 times is spam, and it was not spaced enough not to qualify as spam.] I had thought maybe he disconnected/reconnected to avoid a gag. It was either that or some other admin ungagged him, but knowing Jacob, he would have disconnected/reconnected to avoid the gag. I understand since the gag didn't go through it was like skipping a step, but in my defense, I typed it in a /gag command, and did hit enter, but it didn't go through, which was unnoticed.