Jacob

DarkWolf6052 xG:F:DM - Counter-Strike: Source

So it's pretty obvious that dark didn't follow the set procedure for spam, which I would assume everyone can agree with that.

Not a huge deal... normally. But dark has been warned numerous times, as well as forest telling all staff members last month to make sure they follow the set procedures.

Also, I confronted him shortly after Jacob posted this thread and asked dark if he was sure he warned him. He said yes, and I let him know I went through the demo and didn't see him warn or gag Jacob. He then tried to say he must have typed it and it didn't work... But if he was gagged how would he have continued spamming? That would involve dark typing !ungag at some point. In other words its an excuse and dark knows that. It wouldn't have bothered me had he told me the truth, but lying to another DM isn't right, nor is lying on this thread right either.

If you disconnect from the server and reconnect after being gagged, you'll be ungagged. I was thinking that's what he was doing. I wasn't lying. I did type the /gag command, but apparently it didn't go through. I know my keyboard has been doing that fucked up key thing; where it erases everything after I type A, as @@John. That might have been what it was, cause its been doing a lot of that recently. [ Problems with Keyboard on CS:S ]. If the /gag command actually did go through like it was supposed to, then it would have gagged him, which was the first step. After he spammed it again[4 times is spam, and it was not spaced enough not to qualify as spam.] I had thought maybe he disconnected/reconnected to avoid a gag. It was either that or some other admin ungagged him, but knowing Jacob, he would have disconnected/reconnected to avoid the gag. I understand since the gag didn't go through it was like skipping a step, but in my defense, I typed it in a /gag command, and did hit enter, but it didn't go through, which was unnoticed.

i was never gagged, and i wouldnt disconnect just to avoid a gag

Well if you honestly put it in then thats fine, but the way you acted when I confronted you made it seem like a poorly planned excuse. But i still don't see how it's spam when there is clearly separation between them.

@@Hidingmaster it went through the system it state he was mute but didnt work. no where in that demo did it say he was gagged. Leged you saw it go through so it should have work it might have been a little glitch. but if darkwolf did then he would have to ungag him also. which he didnt. he said it 2 times and thats not spamming so it shouldnt have been a gag then he said it 2 more times once again not spaming and you kick him. that abuse im sorry to say. @@Hidingmaster @@IAmLegend

@@Hidingmaster it went through the system it state he was mute but didnt work. no where in that demo did it say he was gagged. Leged you saw it go through so it should have work it might have been a little glitch. but if darkwolf did then he would have to ungag him also. which he didnt. he said it 2 times and thats not spamming so it shouldnt have been a gag then he said it 2 more times once again not spaming and you kick him. that abuse im sorry to say. @@Hidingmaster @@IAmLegend

And since its tells you instantly that he was gagged, dark should have known that it didn't work since it never showed up.

And since its tells you instantly that he was gagged, dark should have known that it didn't work since it never showed up.

Not all of us immediately watch chat after we gag someone because Hosties is supposed to do what you type.

exactly... @@Forest @@serbiansnaga clean this up.

Now darkwolf blacklisting me in your channel because what i posted is really immature.

I didn't blacklist you in my channel for that. You played absolute EAR RAPE in my room.

Gyazo - a0fe1990d6f74ff58094ab8094fb65e8.png[/url] here are your rules. idk how you can't even follow your own rules. :$

I'm channel admin, if I don't want to hear it, then I'll kick or silence you or whatever. I don't have to follow my own rules, it's a paid channel that I'm admin of.

yeah, I ended up stealing the mute ;p. What I was saying in that post is the gag may not have gagged him just as your mute didn't mute him. @@Hidingmaster check the chat logs for darkwolf to check for a warning. but yes this is up to higher ups

@@IAmLegend but did you not see the mute? you did,i did, mrawesome did. It might have not worked but it went to logs. but now saying something 2 times is not spamming. people spam tarp way more then what jacob did.@Hidingmaster i never see someone gaged after saying something twice. also he stated i must have not type it out properly, why would you kick him if you notice him saying it again OMG. This is excuse is worse than my dog ate my homework or my cat jumped on my screen and press smite @all or what ever... No more warnings should be given. also you are saying you want to Quit, thats a pussy way out. did @@xShadowSpyx leave after he got demoted. did @@arvelez leave after getting demoted. NO THE DIDNT... no the love xG and wants to help out with the community and make it grow like it was before.