Hidingmaster

Its been fun...

but its about time i take a break from this place and focus on the more important things in life. I have 2 jobs and will be taking 20 credit hours this semester, which starts thursday. I've got a lot of stuff on my plate to take care of and I just don't know if I can dedicate the time in the near future. Plus, there is a lot of stuff going on here that I just don't want to be associated with, its not my job to argue over dumb things, its my job to make this place a fun thing for everyone. Goodbye.

@@DaddioDoug Good luck with life.

@@DarkWolf6052 You know where to reach me, its been real yo.

@@Gkoo I <3 you a little, in a bro kind of way.

@@John I don't know what to say to you, i missed you though.

@@CyanNovaa Don't leave me alone.

@@Chrono Thanks feg.

@@Forest Don't catch on fire chap.

@@Superkiller67 You've been a big help, thanks.

And to everyone else.. too lazy to tag. Azmatic, payturr, minecrack, unit, dirtyd, orange (<3), meowmix, rpx, shadowspy, meganrobin, sepzeroh, the list goes on. You are all great people and make this place what it is.

By the way, ill be back in like an hour or so, just wanted to let you all know that ill be gone for the next 60 minutes. Back to the usual grind soon on here.

Oh and in all seriousness, I'll be a little less inactive since school is actually starting, but if need anything help just message me on steam or the forums since i check them at least once a day at work. And you all thought I was leaving, sorry to crush your hopes. #demotejohn

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

why...

now were doomed

fo real doe i wish u best of luck and i also wish that u dont leave

If I had to count how many threads there were like these, with people going inactive, well I cant count that high.

Good luck.

Oh wait.

@@Forest

I will castrate the next Member who does this crap again with a splintering branch, I swear. Good luck on landing that job mate, don't worry about activity! Life > xG (don't kill me Silence)

;D

If I had to count how many threads there were like these, with people going inactive, well I cant count that high.

Good luck.

Oh wait.

@@Forest

I will castrate the next Member who does this crap again with a splintering branch, I swear. Good luck on landing that job mate, don't worry about activity! Life > xG (don't kill me Silence)

;D

IVE TOLD YOU ALL THIS ALREADY, THERE ISNT ANYTHING TO CASTRATE ON ME. WHY DONT YOU BELIEVE ME THAT IM A WOMAN????