40 members have voted

1. 1. Pick a Champ!

• Draven
    • Lee Sin
    • Riven
    • LeBlanc
    • Ezreal
    • Zed

Im sorry but ezreal is considered hard to most people because everything is a "skillshot" but imo one of the easiest people to play considering his q does too much damage for being on 2 second cooldown. Wont be fun 1v1's no trading skills and all inning. Just gunna be a poke battle and a race to tower kill or 100 cs

Im sorry but ezreal is considered hard to most people because everything is a "skillshot" but imo one of the easiest people to play considering his q does too much damage for being on 2 second cooldown. Wont be fun 1v1's no trading skills and all inning. Just gunna be a poke battle and a race to tower kill or 100 cs

Wat

You can easily all in as ezreal.

Wat

Teach me the art of all inning another ezreal if theyre low, they e and flash away if they have flash or barrier under tower. If you can show me how that works i would be glad to play 1v1 ezreal. And if they were to all in its going to be after 5 minutes of trying to poke through minions.

Wat

Teach me the art of all inning another ezreal if theyre low, they e and flash away if they have flash or barrier under tower. If you can show me how that works i would be glad to play 1v1 ezreal. And if they were to all in its going to be after 5 minutes of trying to poke through minions.

Not everyone is going to bring flash and barrier, you're saying that based off your play style and how you would go about winning this tournament. Also, all inning doesn't necessarily mean you're going to pick up a kill. Depending on the situation you may, or may not get a kill.

Is AD Ezreal even good? All I see is AP nowadays.

ad lifesteal is what people tend to do with ezreal. only takes 1 lifesteal item and afew minions to fully restore his health.

edit: gives him an edge when attacking other camps aswell, depending on his attack speed and damage.

ad lifesteal is what people tend to do with ezreal. only takes 1 lifesteal item and afew minions to fully restore his health.

All I see is blue.

All I see is blue.

ya