LapisLazuli

Thanks for the fun.

Hello everyone. I'm making a thread to say that I'm leaving. I'm not interested anymore. I don't really care enough to play on the servers that much or get on teamspeak. Also, If I continued being part of this any longer I'd basically be double clanning due to the fact I'm doing some stuff for another community.

So that's basically it. This stopped becoming fun for me. But, what'd I'd like to thank you for, are the times when I was having fun. When I was interested. When the members of this were people I'd actually talk to frequently

So yeah. I'm now going to mention some people that have made this whole experience fun.

@@ChrisBenoit Vector, stop changing your name so much. Anyways, I didn't really get to know you until I rejoined this year. Thanks for being a nice guy. Never forget the Shrek days.

@@MuffinMonster Muffin, you've really been helpful since I joined. With explaining how to get unbanned from a mass freekill and what not. Thanks for all that.

@ Counter-Strike Members (or former) including but not limited to: ShadowSpy, Syrjirk, DeathGod, Payturr, Bleed, Gawd, Cloud, Ganja, Turd, Chrono, Diabeetus, DrPepper, Chuck, M-Town and Forest. Stay Cool.

@@Stumpythegimp Finally my gucci. Stumpy, you've been a good friend since I've met you. #TurnUp

And no, I'm probably not going to be playing on the servers anymore, hence why I'm leaving. See ya when I see ya.

Slutty slut slutiness of slutdom. You'll be missed bb gurl :cry:

Be sure to come around forums every now and then, or even on TeamSpeak. You'll always be welcomed!