xGShadowSpy

Rebel Option in LR menu

Please remove the rebel option in lr menu, by the time Ts get lr theres only a small amount of CTs and when the T gets the m249 and about 250-300 health he is too overpowered. When I originally made the "allow rebelling on lr rule" thread I knew this would end up happening since people have no skill with rebelling and feel they need extra boosts to help them.

TL;DR(Even though this isn't long)- Remove the rebelling on lr option in the menu, make it so they have to find there guns and don't get extra hp and shit. If they are so bad they need 250 hp to rebel, they can choose an lr.

The M249 has horrible accuracy and when an enemy is in front of you, you tend to spray and miss a crap ton. I don't think it's THAT op because you still have a fair chance to kill them.

The M249 has horrible accuracy and when an enemy is in front of you, you tend to spray and miss a crap ton. I don't think it's THAT op because you still have a fair chance to kill them.

Yeah but by the time Ts get lr theres like 2/3 CTs, and with 250 hp+ the m249 when they have to follow you around and be close to you, CTs have almost no chance.

EDIT: @@mtown81 You can do it with any number as far as I saw

Yeah but by the time Ts get lr theres like 2/3 CTs, and with 250 hp+ the m249 when they have to follow you around and be close to you, CTs have almost no chance.

Then it must just be you guys, I have no problem with it because Ts usually run off to a safe area and rebel (Usually far off, but you can camp and wait for them to come out and then shoot them). If they actually choose to rebel right in front of you and you can't shoot them before they fully pull their gun out, Then that T usually has it carefully planned out, or i just don't even know what to say about you CTs.

Then it must just be you guys, I have no problem with it because Ts usually run off to a safe area and rebel (Usually far off, but you can camp and wait for them to come out and then shoot them). If they actually choose to rebel right in front of you and you can't shoot them before they fully pull their gun out, Then that T usually has it carefully planned out, or i just don't even know what to say about you CTs.

Im not complaining cuz I'm on CT, i was dead as a T when this happened, I just dont like it :x I wouldnt mind if you gave a rebel option that wasnt so overpowered and gave them 100 hp, and maybe a gun of choice, but 250 hp + m249, hes basically a last CT without speed and ammo +

I wouldnt mind if you gave a rebel option that wasnt so overpowered and gave them 100 hp, and maybe a gun of choice, but 250 hp + m249, hes basically a last CT without speen (<--LOL) and ammo +

All that he gets is a little bit more HP and a gun, Just like the rest of the other CTs. If there's only one CT left then he should figure out how he's gonna do it and successfully kill the T (Usually camp, hide, and wait.) I honestly have no problem killing them because i usually aim towards the head, then chest (Usually results in headshots often)

Also

speen

I don't really see this as a problem, as long as we can still rebel on lr without picking it as an option. Yes, the T could get a better gun than the m249, but it's more likely that he'll die quicker due to having far less health. Personally the option in the !lr menu isn't even that op, since by now CT's are used to T's rebelling on lr and most likely have their crosshairs trained on the T's head at all times.

It's weird if you can do it with any number, because in CSGO with this plugin there had to be a minimum of 4 cts

@@DarkWolf6052 line 467 or control F "sm_hosties_lr_rebel_cts" we set it to 4 on csgo

edit cstrike/cfg/sourcemod/sm_hosties2.cfg

I don't really see this as a problem, as long as we can still rebel on lr without picking it as an option. Yes, the T could get a better gun than the m249, but it's more likely that he'll die quicker due to having far less health. Personally the option in the !lr menu isn't even that op, since by now CT's are used to T's rebelling on lr and most likely have their crosshairs trained on the T's head at all times.

if you get a running start and then bhop before picking it, when you do pick press Q instantly, you keep your velocity and get away clean then use the health to your advantage.

It's only inaccurate because you're shit.