DrLee

Concerning tazing on LR

Should tazing be allowed on LR? - In general  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should tazing be allowed on LR? - In general

• Yes
    • No
    • Only certain LR's- I will mention which in a reply

I was on JailBreak earlier and I chose to rebel on LR. About three or so people in, I was shot with a taser, resulting in my death. I'm fine with that, I was just curious on the rules for that. And we appear to have no rules for or against allowing tasers on a T's LR; namely a T's LR rebel. I just believe this- along other rules- should be written somewhere in CSS' MOTD for our new, fantastic rebel LR option. So I'm just wondering what's everyone's position on that would be.

Rebelling on Last Request

A T may choose to rebel on LR, but the choice to rebel means another !lr option may not be chosen. A T can only rebel if an !lr has not already been chosen, and under no circumstances may the T choose an !lr after they have already started to rebel (doing so will result in a slay). The T does not have to announce that they have chosen to rebel, and may do so at any time as long as another !lr option has not been chosen. CTs may not taser a rebelling T as this is an unfair advantage. CTs are also not allowed to gun plant the T with LR, as this may lead to freekills.

-Motd

Ah, he was not and the moderators/Admins on at the time said there was nothing against it.

Remember the names of the Staff on during the time? They won't get in major trouble, but they should know the rules, lul

Remember the names of the Staff on during the time? They won't get in major trouble, but they should know the rules, lul

I'm fairly sure @@xShadowSpyx was on, but beyond that I can't remember any of the staff.

If I was on, I was either afk, or was tabbed out. Still though if someone does do it report it in admin chat since I wasnt the only mod on today, and if I didnt see u report it if u did then sorry.

I think it should be allowed though, if the T with 800 health cant dodge a ct shooting a single shot tazer at you then you shouldnt rebel anyway +1 for change

No, this rule will not be changed. It's a completely unfair advantage to the CT's, you get health based on the number of CT's alive. If you get tazed with 200, or even 800 health it only takes a few CT's training their guns on you to kill you. Considering you're slowed, and made much easier to hit because you can't crouch.

If I was on, I was either afk, or was tabbed out. Still though if someone does do it report it in admin chat since I wasnt the only mod on today, and if I didnt see u report it if u did then sorry.

I think it should be allowed though, if the T with 800 health cant dodge a ct shooting a single shot tazer at you then you shouldnt rebel anyway +1 for change

Well considering there's mostly more than 1 CT when a T rebels.. it usually increases the chances of getting tased. I still think it shouldn't be allowed, no matter the excuse.

CTs have enough advantages.

Well considering there's mostly more than 1 CT when a T rebels.. it usually increases the chances of getting tased. I still think it shouldn't be allowed, no matter the excuse.

CTs have enough advantages.

T with 800 hp vs 4 cts isnt op enough for the T? If anything the T has the advantage over CTs. Not to mention few CTs buy tazers on lr anyways. If a T chooses rebel he should be stuck with the same risks of being tazed etc. Its dumb enough with 800 hp, if a single taze gets em killed hes just too bad for rebelling.

Cts should not be allowed to taze the rebelling T on LR. Cts have enough advatages.

No. Not at all. The rebel gets tased. This slows their movement speed. Bam, easy headshot.

CTs can't tase a T that rebels.