Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

ItsAaron

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:29154040

Position:

Information:

Hi. I'm reapplying for mod because since my demotion some time ago, whenever play and there are no mods+ online, it always seems to me the time freekillers and idiots come online.

I realise I was demoted for 'abuse', but I can assure anyone that nothing like it will happen again.

I know the rules perfectly, am perfectly willing to help newer players, and have been a part of this community for a long long time now.

Thanks for reading.

+1 He plays in the off hours that hardly any of us are on. It would have been better if you had just fessed up to the !ban @all though. But eh well, I think he should get moderator again.

+1 British, can be used for late-nite modding (i guess, judging by what he said), used to be an admin and knows the MOTD

EDIT: Leaving behind the abuse, i don't really care because he even donated to get at least mod back, he knows the rules and we need some more staff (so many but so many inactives cause... BORING!)

Even though i hated aaron as an admin, being a smartass and a dick and all (kinda basically like hellafun), i'd still +1 because he does it rather properly

+1. Although he was demoted, it was for something that was not directly associated to his ability to moderate or to do his job. Aaron was a fine Staff Member, and from what I've seen is hell'a active (especially around the odd hours cuz #britswag).

I don't see why he shouldn't be back in power, however I will note that he should check with Higher-Ups in the future before doing something that may be questionable, no matter how frivolous (if and when he does get his position back :p)

He did ban @ all MULTIPLE times, and it caused alot of trouble, darkwolf had to check logs, silence ended up having to put a plugin in, just because of this.

-1, ban @all is one of those strictly forbidden things, its a bit soon.

@@xShadowSpyx It wasn't multiple times. One time I wasn't blamed for because noone (not even me) could be sure who it was cuz I had it bound. The time I was demoted for it is because I ran a vote, people said yes, and I did it at the start of the next round.

No trouble was caused, the only trouble lay in that I wasn't supposed to do it

I'm going to stay at a 0 for now. You did !ban @all multiple times, I've personally been there when you've done it so trying to lie your way through this really isn't going to help. You are very active, mature and you clearly know the motd well. I don't really understand why Higher-Ups demoted him in the first place if they're saying now that the !ban @all fiasco wasn't really a huge deal.

i like Aaron he was cool but he did ban@all multiple times, which is forbidden, he wasnt banned luckily. But maybe oh idk, give him powers and if he fucks up, demoted. Sound fair?

~my two cents