ItsAaron

ItsAaron - Counter-Strike: Source

did you not abuse your power as well?

gg can't trust you. might as well resign your mod now.

Fuck man, not my mod!

I abused my power for a reason once, not to type !ban @all multiple times.

Doesn't even phase me.

Fuck man, not my mod!

I abused my power for a reason once, not to type !ban @all multiple times.

Doesn't even phase me.

stripping weps > smiting @all obviously.

owait it was ur cat, it's all ok.

Um. I know quite a few who do that. Just saying. Me included. But usually only at night when no one gives a fuck. So if that's a valid reason for not having mod I know a ton of people in need of demoting. But I don't think it is.

If It gets excessive when they abuse admin chat etc. they can get demoted for it after being warned and stuff, but you get demoted instantly for something like !ban @all

EDIT : YAY MY KEYBOARD IS MESSING UP!

EDIT 2 : MY* and also, FIXED

@@Warriorsfurry good luck in prison kid. I heard animal abusers face prison justice. Where would you like your body delivered?

@@Warriorsfurry good luck in prison kid. I heard animal abusers face prison justice. Where would you like your body delivered?

Fuck man! Never knew cleaning my cat was a bad thing : [

Whelp! Bring my body to the grand canyon and throw it off.

Fuck man! Never knew cleaning my cat was a bad thing : [

Whelp! Bring my body to the grand canyon and throw it off.

lol go to videos on youtube of owners giving their cats baths. People in the comments get rageboners over that since, apparently, cats clean themselves.

Funniest part is when you read the video description and the owner says their veterinarian told them to do it.

lol go to videos on youtube of owners giving their cats baths. People in the comments get rageboners over that since, apparently, cats clean themselves.

Funniest part is when you read the video description and the owner says their veterinarian told them to do it.

Yeah, obviously the cat is going to show distress, but it's not going to kill it by getting it wet...

I know, thats why we have a lot of shit staff -.-

In my opinion, spamming all chat and unmuting yourself doesn't make you bad staff. Consistent freeslays and being a jerk off ALL THE TIME because you have powers or bending the rules and then banning people who complain, THAT makes you bad staff. Spamming all chat and unmuting yourself makes you a bored staff member.

Back on the subject of fairness. @@Forest again, you want to go with "STRICTLY FORBIDDEN"? fine. smite @all is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN, yet warrior only got demoted from moderator to admin, and had his banned moved from perm to 1 month to 1 day.

Why does aaron go from Admin to Member? That right there is a prime example of not being fair.

IMO Aaron even did his job MUCH better than Warrior did.