ItsAaron

ItsAaron - Counter-Strike: Source

There is no evidence provided that Aaron was in fact the person who did it during that time, and as such he wasn't banned for it. There were multiple other Staff Members on, and it could have been anyone; we can't just single someone out because he was most likely to have done it. Most cases are handled with factual information.

The only time Aaron was guilty of doing so was after posting a vote to see if the Players would agree to it in which it was captured by the plugin (as well as seen in chat logs). During no other time (that I know of) did Aaron blatantly ban @ all.

There is no evidence provided that Aaron was in fact the person who did it during that time, and as such he wasn't banned for it. There were multiple other Staff Members on, and it could have been anyone; we can't just single someone out because he was most likely to have done it. Most cases are handled with factual information.

The only time Aaron was guilty of doing so was after posting a vote to see if the Players would agree to it in which it was captured by the plugin (as well as seen in chat logs). During no other time (that I know of) did Aaron blatantly ban @ all.

Darkwolf claimed Silence found out. So it wouldn't be "singling someone out because he was most likely the person to do it."

Noone found out who did it. I claimed the entire time that I thought I had but couldn't be entirely sure, and tried to help find out who it was. Unfortunately it's just not something that leaves a trail anywhere.

Noone found out who did it. I claimed the entire time that I thought I had but couldn't be entirely sure, and tried to help find out who it was. Unfortunately it's just not something that leaves a trail anywhere.

@@DarkWolf6052 said Silence found out through logs that YOU did it. And how can someone claim they thought they had slayed @all? You don't just slay @all and forget it.

I claim it because I had a bind for it, but couldnt find the bind (which was one i used to have as "record 1; stop" which i used to refresh the client, i dont remember anyone saying anything the first time it happened and i hadnt realised anything had happened. Then when it happened again and i was wondering why i eventually thought that might have been it. Anyways, you've -1'd me, and i cba explain anymore than i need to :p

I claim it because I had a bind for it, but couldnt find the bind (which was one i used to have as "record 1; stop" which i used to refresh the client, i dont remember anyone saying anything the first time it happened and i hadnt realised anything had happened. Then when it happened again and i was wondering why i eventually thought that might have been it. Anyways, you've -1'd me, and i cba explain anymore than i need to :p

Why do you have a bind to slay @all? That doesn't even make sense.

I'm going to +1 because he was a good mod before and he's a good guy and from what I've read no one was able to determine who did it (was not there for that). Besides, it's not like if he gets it he can never be demoted again. But I think he should get it again because he can help.

Why do you have a bind to slay @all? That doesn't even make sense.

Why are you giving him so much shit for it, when warrior first claimed he had a bind for smite @all and you didn't give him shit? (before he said his cat typed it, and or hit the bind.)

Why are you giving him so much shit for it, when warrior first claimed he had a bind for smite @all and you didn't give him shit? (before he said his cat typed it, and or hit the bind.)

I actually did, and then his punishment changed.

Also, I'm simply curious as to why he has a slay @all bind.

There is a trail, heres an example.

1h8AK.png

It was a ban @all bind, not slay @all, which is why it was considered more severe since we couldn't find out who did it if they used / or sm_ , and nobody fessed up

Oh right I nearly forgot the situation. It happened twice on Canyon Dam within 30 minutes.

It was a ban @all bind, not slay @all, which is why it was considered more severe since we couldn't find out who did it if they used / or sm_ , and nobody fessed up

Sure theres a way to find out, refer to my post above. it would probably look like L date - time [sourcebans.smx] "aaron<#><steamid><>" triggered sm_ban (something) (something)

Sure theres a way to find out, refer to my post above. it would probably look like L date - time [sourcebans.smx] "aaron<#><steamid><>" triggered sm_ban (something) (something)

Yes, they didnt find out while we were in the server is what I meant, apparently darkwolf ended up finding out later