MeowMix

Couldn't Think Of A Title.

Hey guys just wanted to let you know I am leaving the clan. I don't want too, but these past couple months of college has gotten to me. I haven't been on a lot because of the work and track practice in between. It's taken a toll on me and so has this week since it's finals week. I'm really trying to keep my grades up so I can run and prove to my family that I can get a college degree. I won't completely be gone forever. If and when I have free time, I will get on the servers and play. Mainly just jb. The past 2 and a half years in this clan have been up and down but nonetheless fun. I'll miss all you guys and wish you all the best.

College isn't the main reason I'm leaving. Part of it has to do with all the servers and junk just not being what it used too. I'm not gonna go into detail about that because it's obvious. Also because I didn't get Co loljk feg. Seriously though, this is goodbye and I'm sorry if you're sad or disappointed. Or maybe you don't care.

PS

Anal Beads freedays shall live on through ShadowSpy

PSS

Sorry DeathGod

N....N........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee925OTFBCA

DONT WORRY I WILL CONTINUE THE ANAL BEADS FREEDAYS! INFACT ILL DO ONE RIGHT NOW AS SOON AS I GET ON CT!

You better hop on once in awhile tho, or I'll find a new anal partner!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McKW5z3mNTQ

I got VAC banned for downloading Modern Warfare 2 mods lel and the servers thing I just meant like no one is on as much and it's not as fun as it used to be. I didn't mean to sound like a booty head. I just simply miss the old days. @@Rhododendron

I got VAC banned for downloading Modern Warfare 2 mods lel and the servers thing I just meant like no one is on as much and it's not as fun as it used to be. I didn't mean to sound like a booty head. I just simply miss the old days. @@Rhododendron

TF2 or CS:S?

And just wondering, not trying to be rude D: