DrLee

Jailbreak Maps - Updated Or New

Thought we could use some decent, new maps on JB to spice it up a bit. I'm just throwing some random suggestions for the hell of it:

GAMEBANANA: ba_jail_minecraft_prison_v10 (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Jail Break)

This is a completely new map - To xG - and seems like it's had a beta, v1, and this is the v2. I've personally have not played it, but I've read up on it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GAMEBANANA: jb_new_summer_v2 (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Jail Break)

This is our used Summer map! An updated version, at that. They added an LR room and some general bugs were fixed. So, either adding it or replacing the old one would give a better map for our JB.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is an updated version of our very own Canyon dam, new stuff! - And some unused stuff removed - pool, some of disco, ect, ect...

GAMEBANANA: Ba_Jail_Canyondam_v6 - Fixed (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Jail Break)

It still has some bugs, but, the old one still has it; so upgrading will do very little harm.

This is merely a small list; any new maps could be cool to play and all :D I'll add some more suggestions in the future.

So I went on and checked out new summer. Here are some important things I found: first there is no lag. The people with the beast computers never had this problem probably, but now it's alot more optimized (no more lag from looking at cells). Also the helicopter has the buttons again (the ones that start it up and make it fly). There is an lr room kinda underground. It has 2 bhop lanes, 3 race lanes. A shot 4 shot area. And a guntoss area. 4 Connors/corners is different. Vents that u go through from there now have to be broken ie going through 5 Connors (this version has 4) to vents. Nuke and night thing still there, Other than that it's the same thing, if we could remove the helicopter buttons this map would be amazing

So I went on and checked out new summer. Here are some important things I found: first there is no lag. The people with the beast computers never had this problem probably, but now it's alot more optimized (no more lag from looking at cells). Also the helicopter has the buttons again (the ones that start it up and make it fly). There is an lr room kinda underground. It has 2 bhop lanes, 3 race lanes. A shot 4 shot area. And a guntoss area. 4 Connors/corners is different. Vents that u go through from there now have to be broken ie going through 5 Connors (this version has 4) to vents. Nuke and night thing still there, Other than that it's the same thing, if we could remove the helicopter buttons this map would be amazing

referring to the buttons, the map we have actually has the buttons on it too... until starbuck edited them out of the map, we physically removed the buttons because the helicopter is off limits. it causes players to lag, and people were too incapable of reading the rules and listening to admins when we said not to touch the buttons. People like you who want the buttons are the reason this map will never change to a new version.

Minecracft and Canyondam we used before, were removed just for being out of date and semi-shitty. The summer map we have right now has the helicopter disabled because of extreme server lag from it.

GAMEBANANA: jb_kliffside_v1a1 (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Jail Break)

This has a

• 4 Corners Game
  • Maze Game
  • Shot 4 Shot
  • Gun Toss
  • Pool
  • Disco
  • Race
  • Bunnyhop
  • Soccer field
  • Basketball court

(Total copy and paste)

And another good one I found was GAMEBANANA: ba_jail_Snowynights_FIX (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Jail Break)

I haven't really checked into that one yet - so I'll give an update eventually.

referring to the buttons, the map we have actually has the buttons on it too... until starbuck edited them out of the map, we physically removed the buttons because the helicopter is off limits. it causes players to lag, and people were too incapable of reading the rules and listening to admins when we said not to touch the buttons. People like you who want the buttons are the reason this map will never change to a new version.

Other than that it's the same thing, if we could remove the helicopter buttons this map would be amazing

You smell chrono

Not to point out the obvious, but getting new maps would be useless. With the small, retarded minds that play xG CSS JB, they can only know 5-6 maps that the server has to offer. Maybe if we stopped playing the same maps OVER AND OVER again. We might not even need new maps.

EDIT**: But GAMEBANANA: jb_kliffside_v1a1 (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Jail Break) does look pretty fun...