Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

JordoZombie

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:50366858

Information:

Reason of ban: Abuse as Moderator

It's been more than 5 month since I got perma-banned I think.

I got banned because I did /slay @all for no reason.

I just want to get un-banned for JB server and play and enjoy the good community.

I don't have any other excuses and want buy out people's considerations with words.

So, please give your thoughts of me being un-banned.

Thank you,

Jordo

-1. You slayed @all, you got permed and should stay permed. Abuse like like this is punished with a perm ban, not a 5-month ban. People who do stupid shit like this and get permed need to realize that you aren't going to get out of stuff like this, even if you waited to make a protest for nearly half a year. Permanent bans should be permanent, and I really see no reason at all to have you unbanned.

I don't mind removing permanent server bans, but there would be no way that a you would get a permanent ct ban removed (which is what would happen Perm Server---> Perm CT ban). Ill +1 changing it. @@Tsuchikure

+1 For permanent server ban removal, but keeping a permanent CT ban. Everyone deserves a second chance. After that, though, if you fuck it up, it's your own fault.

It's one thing to mass freekill intentionally. It's a completely different story when a Staff Member slays everyone for no reason other than for shits and giggles. As much as I like Jordo, what he did was unacceptable and he should not be let off the hook so easily. If he truly wants to be unbanned, he can contribute to XenoGamers or he can participate in the "pizza" challenge. It's a -1 from me.

Eeeeeeeeeeehhhhh I'm rather conflicted because you abused as staff but I believe in second chances. I might side with Hiding and go +1 to change to CT perm ban.

+1, not only were countless staff unbanned for the same thing(SOME within the same day(and without paying)), hes not asking for mod again he just wants to play. And the mass slay has nothing to do with CT so he shouldnt be CT banned. I suggest he be watched and if he breaks rules, like trolling etc. Hes perm banned, no appeal.

I think a lot of you guys are forgetting about this as well:

ai41.tinypic.com_axd5cn.thumb.jpg.3ebcc304c43b60af84229aef76acda0b.jpg

Jordo was demoted just about a month prior to slaying @all for abusing his powers. When you're demoted for abuse, the message is very clear: don't mess up again or you're done for. Instead of listening to this, Jordo instead decided to abuse his powers further, without really seeming to care about his position, the server he's supposed to be maintaining, or the consequences that would come after doing something so severe. He was given a second chance, and clearly blew it. I really don't know how anyone could +1 this saying he should be given a second chance despite the fact that he's already been given one.

Well, I guess all the Div Leaders and Managers disagrees on my unban.

Thank you everybody who wrote on this wall for evaluation.

It was very fun to be part of this community (except about the abuse and all the mass i did of course)

Good luck to the community!

Jordo

p.s. I just want to know what is the pizza challenge is

Well, I guess all the Div Leaders and Managers disagrees on my unban.

Thank you everybody who wrote on this wall for evaluation.

It was very fun to be part of this community (except about the abuse and all the mass i did of course)

Good luck to the community!

Jordo

p.s. I just want to know what is the pizza challenge is

The DM here +1d, DarkWolf didnt give a verdict but id assume its -1by his response. Mega, the only other DM didnt answer yet. You still have a chance.

Jordo I really like you but what you did is inexcusable. I remember prior to this you had a real problem taking your admin position seriously which led to a demotion right before you abused. I can't +1 this so -1 from me.