Hidingmaster

Attn: Map Specific Rule

Map: Sand

What: Invisibility Grenade

New Rule: The invisibility grenade is no longer allowed to be used by T's or CT's. If staff members observe a player picking up the grenade, they should slay the said player and tell them it is not allowed. This will be added the the motd momentarily.

Reason: Abuse, confusion.

@@Tsuchikure

If it really needs to be put there I can do so. Figured it would be better to put it as a new thread since more people will see it (putting a post in the sticky does appear as a new post, people have to actively be looking there). Plus, we can have people yell at us and each other in a new thread. And I like new threads. Don't hate.

-1 Lol dang hexx really complained that much. It wasnt even really abused, it was used for like 3 rounds no one killed anyone when it was used besides the warden and he had trail about could be seen.

nigga please. if it wasn't meant to be used then it wouldnt be in the map my nigga, its there to be used by the tactical T's and counterfags but fuck yes it caused confusion so do what you want. this is my opinon. the map developer put it there for a reason.

1381280147221.jpg.f47b85b3da098199bf557169a259f356.jpg

You guy's realize I can filter the map and remove it right?

I did it for many of the other maps...

I didn't know you actually "DID STUFF"!!!! <3

Should be allowed for the Ts, invis nade is like the Infinite Deagle on avalanche, its a weapon(in this case, a nade) that is giving them a boost., Ts should be able to use it for rebelling, not during LR and stuff though.

I agree with restricting it for CTs.

Should be allowed for the Ts, invis nade is like the Infinite Deagle on avalanche, its a weapon(in this case, a nade) that is giving them a boost., Ts should be able to use it for rebelling, not during LR and stuff though.

I agree with restricting it for CTs.

This was always the rule, but several STAFF MEMBERS decided for weeks now to use the nade anyway, as a CT.