xGStumpy

Xgstumpy - Counter-strike: Source

You shouldn't have let your ignorance and temper get the best of you, especially when it involves your Ban Protest.

If you were banned for disrespect toward a Staff Member, and you proceed to post a Ban Protest where you still ridicule said Staff Member, you aren't helping your cause at all. In fact, you're making it much worse. If you can't take the time to cool off without resorting back to disrespecting, then the appropriate punishment would be for you to take some time away, which is exactly what should happen. A few days of reflection on your poor attitude and behaviour.

However, I also do not condone 'jumping the gun' by warranting a lengthy ban without warnings or prior action (gag, kick, ban for pre-determined amount of time), this is especially so when it is a Server ban. After looking at the ban reason, along with the context of this ban, it seems to me that this ban was dealt with a deeper intention. Why include that the offending player was freekilling as the reason? That has little to no relevance to a Server ban unless they fled to evade a ban. With that said, Staff (in general) should remember to keep their feelings from hindering the proper course of action in these sort of situations. It's easy to let your judgement be clouded by it, but just try to remember to follow the appropriate steps in dealing with these situations. If you want to extend a ban, or if you still have problems with that player, don't forget that we do have Member Protest and Ban Request sections on the forums.

I'm going to remain at a +/-0 for this Ban Protest because the player does not have the decency to demonstrate a humble and civil behaviour and continues to escalate the situation in his own Ban Protest (as well as in ShoutBox and Status Message). However, I do suggest that the ban be shortened to a few days since there were no prior actions taken before the week ban was given. As ShadowSpy mentioned, if an extension is needed, a Ban Request should be posted.

- Dat guy, Forest

-1 for unban. Disrespected said staff member in OP. And you really shouldn't be calling people furfags (or whatever the hell it is you called him) in general. As some people can take that very offensivly.

If you hadn't have let your ignorance and temper get the best of you, I probably would have been for an unban at a shorter time

If you were banned for disrespect toward a Staff Member, and you proceed to post a Ban Protest where you still ridicule said Staff Member, you aren't helping your cause at all. In fact, you're making it much worse. If you can't take the time to cool off without resorting back to disrespecting, then the appropriate punishment would be for you to take some time away, which is exactly what should happen. A few days of reflection on your poor attitude and behaviour.

However, I also do not condone 'jumping the gun' by warranting a lengthy ban without warnings or prior action (gag, kick, ban for pre-determined amount of time), this is especially so when it is a Server ban. After looking at the ban reason, along with the context of this ban, it seems to me that this ban was dealt with a deeper intention. Why include that the offending player was freekilling as the reason? That has little to no relevance to a Server ban unless they fled to evade a ban. With that said, Staff (in general) should remember to keep their feelings from hindering the proper course of action in these sort of situations. It's easy to let your judgement be clouded by it, but just try to remember to follow the appropriate steps in dealing with these situations. If you want to extend a ban, or if you still have problems with that player, don't forget that we do have Member Protest and Ban Request sections on the forums.

I'm going to remain at a +/-0 for this Ban Protest because the player does not have the decency to demonstrate a humble and civil behaviour and continues to escalate the situation in his own Ban Protest (as well as in ShoutBox and Status Message). However, I do suggest that the ban be shortened to a few days since there were no prior actions taken before the week ban was given. As ShadowSpy mentioned, if an extension is needed, a Ban Request should be posted.

- Dat guy, Forest

lold irl

-dat guy stumpy

Demos from the time I joined to the time I banned him:

Dropbox - Stumpy

I will admit, I didn't give him warnings this time, but have in the past many times...

Sick of him, minecrack, adam, paulie, and the few others that keep on trolling and don't even care that they get banned over and over again for the same stuff.
Even if they are friends, where did Minecrack, Adam, Paulie or any of the others come into this?

this post seems biased tbh

Please tell me how my post was biased in any way.

lold irl

-dat guy stumpy

And yet you don't take any of this seriously. As HidingMaster said, you are risking a harsher punishment, which may include a forum ban if you continue to troll on the forums. As Forest said, you should not troll a Staff Member, and move over to the forums posting a Ban Protest where you start right up trolling again.

-Dat furfag DarkWolf6052

Even if they are friends, where did Minecrack, Adam, Paulie or any of the others come into this?

Please tell me how my post was biased in any way.

And yet you don't take any of this seriously. As HidingMaster said, you are risking a harsher punishment, which may include a forum ban if you continue to troll on the forums. As Forest said, you should not troll a Staff Member, and move over to the forums posting a Ban Protest where you start right up trolling again.

-Dat furfag DarkWolf6052

Im not friends with minecrack adam or paulie.

It's biased because you and matsi both have the same views on animal abuse, obviously you are going to agree with him

Why would i take any of this seriously?

Honestly...

Matsi:

Alright, first off, i don't think it should have been a week unless it was some serious-ass offenses, or it was being done again after a previous ban, nor do i think freekillings have anything to do with SERVER bans unless, like forest said, they fled to avoid a punishment.

Stumpy:

-I.G.- Disrespecting, even after a warning (If one was even given) is not a good thing to do excessively, especially when you know you could likely get banned for doing so.

-Forums- Disrespecting, trolling, whatever the fuck other people thinks you're doing right now, does NOT help at all with this protest. In fact, it makes it much worse for your case, and imo seeing your posts afterwards, i think it's just an intentional, troll post.

Overall, if Stumpy's current attitude stays, i'm just gonna -1 this thread, likely closing it.

Your ban should probably stay or get shortened to at most a day or two, with an added forum ban for repetitive trolling on servers & forums

Also, because some people are friends, or like the same things, does not mean they will be biased. We all think you should not be unbanned, and most likely have a forum ban aswell.