Yeah pretty much. The only way this would have been able to have been accepted was with silence's approval. Since that is clearly not given, it is safe to say this is declined.

Will leave open for 24 hrs, for discussion.

Yeah pretty much. The only way this would have been able to have been accepted was with silence's approval. Since that is clearly not given, it is safe to say this is declined.

Will leave open for 24 hrs, for discussion.

I'm just a single vote, it's still completely open for discussion. I won't object if people +1 but considering most of the time they are from people who Duckii Jr. asks to vote for him, should we consider them null?

I'm very disappointed in the people who +1'd him after he asked you to. If you legitimately want him unbanned, give us some compelling reasons. At this time, we have compelling reasons to keep him banned for a very long time.

i wasnt around for the old old xg, but i was around during 2012 and i did see a shit ton of the drama that happened with duckii jr. on the other hand ive talked a little with duckii, and ive given him advice, and i mean from what ive seen, he kinda had a rough life for a little bit, but shit happens.

history is always relevant, to forgive is to forget (which doesnt seem to be happening), and people do change. with those things said, i abstain... courteously.

I'm just a single vote, it's still completely open for discussion. I won't object if people +1 but considering most of the time they are from people who Duckii Jr. asks to vote for him, should we consider them null?

DuckiiJr. didn't ask to +1 this. He just linked it and said "Read what chrono said..." Well to me anyway i can't say for others though

i can't remember the rest sorry, kinda early in the morning for me

@Rhododendron you are not just one vote in this case. it is a special case, while generally the community consensus should be something highly regarded, this special case is solely up to you, based on a decision made by yourself with potential advisement from others. Should the issue he was removed from the premises arise again, you would be facing the repercussions as the owner and manager of xG.

Sadly, I got to -1. While I don't care if he's in the servers, I don't think he should be allowed in the clan. Mostly for reasons above. I honestly think he needs help and this isn't where he can find any of good quality.

?temp_hash=a8b72cb8e2f3d5024801c9b9d7029a1e

^ The point where I lost all respect for Duckii Jr.... :(

Don't worry, he's just pro rebelling (being sarcastic)

I'd like somebody to link me to this so called drama. I've seen the same amount of levels with a few spikes here and there, but it's not one person being involved in it all.

Get him to sign a disclaimer that absolves XenoGamers' involvement of any actions he may possibly take in the future that may negatively affect his health or other aspects of his life. That way it effectively removes XenoGamers' liability toward anything that may happen, and gives Duckii Jr the ability to re-join without that being one of the reasons to stop him from doing so.

I honestly don't think it would be the best thing for him to re-join this clan/community as it hasn't done him any good in the past, and I'm sure it won't do him any good now. My only grievance for him not being in the clan is that xG could have been made liable should he have done anything. Especially since 'cyber bullying' has become such a big thing lately. I personally don't think he should re-join, but that's completely up to him and those who want him to be a part of xG again. Staying at a +/-0 because I'm indifferent about it.

Alright, this thread has been both open and inactive for a long time now, and it's clear that DuckiiJr isn't getting back in. Currently he has 13 +1's, and 12 -1's, no where near the required amount to rejoin xG. The fact that several Division Leaders and Silence himself -1'd this as well doesn't help his cause either. Considering that this thread has been open for about 2 months and hasn't yet met the required vouches to rejoin xG, I'm gonna have to deny this application.

~closed