Apart from all the stuff chrono has said, you also used illegal mods on the minecraft servers (xray). I do not feel a member that causes so much drama should be allowed back into the clan.

Im not gonna vote on this thread, but here is where I stand.

I'm ok with Duckii Jr playing on the servers and possibly lifting his forum ban. But as of now I don't think we should let duckii back in the clan. This is not because I don't think he has changed but because of other people having hostilities towards duckii such as chorno matsi and muffin have shown. They and others as well have repeatedly shown this kind of resentment towards duckii and if he is let back in it will cause tension which has happened before with duckii.

Now I personally have nothing against Duckii. If it was just about how I felt about him being in the clan I would vote, but its not. There are other people and letting duckii in would cause problems with other people, but I'm glad he is playing on the servers.

Im not gonna vote on this thread, but here is where I stand.

I'm ok with Duckii Jr playing on the servers and possibly lifting his forum ban. But as of now I don't think we should let duckii back in the clan. This is not because I don't think he has changed but because of other people having hostilities towards duckii such as chorno matsi and muffin have shown. They and others as well have repeatedly shown this kind of resentment towards duckii and if he is let back in it will cause tension which has happened before with duckii.

Now I personally have nothing against Duckii. If it was just about how I felt about him being in the clan I would vote, but its not. There are other people and letting duckii in would cause problems with other people, but I'm glad he is playing on the servers.

If you think like that, most of the people in xG wouldnt be in xG because other people dont like them, even if its one other person. Him being in xG wont cause any problems, since the only difference is the tags and actual fact that he IS in. Anything he can do on the servers while he's not in xG he can do while he is in xG(Unless of course he applies for mod, which is a whole different situation, and not in this thread.)

If we didn't let people in because someone didn't like them half of us wouldn't be here right now. and I agree maybe getting back into xG is a bit early unlifting the forum ban would be suitable enough though. I'm still keeping my +1 for my reasons in the post i made

I really see no evidence of him being "changed" or "back to the old DuckiiJr" from what I've seen of him in-game he seems to act pretty much exactly the same as he used to.

didn't he play on the servers where he went out of his way to tell people not to join xG and how we were all trolls and ass holes? Kid has some fucking mood swings. it gets to the point where he should just find a new community and start fresh. It seems he doesn't understand how big of a risk it is to have him on the servers. he's not gonna get unbanned and these threads are making me more and more understand why he should stay permed.

I'm not dealing with this poo again. Duckii Jr. causes way too much drama and I think him coming back will cause more problems. I agree with everything Chrono says about Duckii, so I ain't gonna re-write anything. I also don't want to hear poo like "BUT DA PAST IS DA PAST" because the past is always god damn relevant. Plus he's also forum banned, so that won't help him come back.

Yes.

Yeah, sorry.

I did some digging around certain areas, and found interesting stuff (QIG Site)

Nothing much against him, but i'm probably gonna be at a -1

Not like it has much say in this anymore, due to:

What do you think my reason is gunna be? Duckii Jr. is like herpes, he goes dormant for a little while and pops right out!