Crona

Ovinylscratcho - Counter-strike: Source

So... he should be rebanned because he lied? But I thought "lying" wasn't against the rules or anything... like what people said in a previous ban request I made:

...doesnt make a good reason to extend a ban' date=' neither is him lying about it, everyone lies about their freekills.[/quote']

..."lying to staff", is not a specific rule. Though obviously doing so will never lead to anything good, it shouldn't be considered as a factor ...

+1 cause YOLO....

So... he should be rebanned because he lied? But I thought "lying" wasn't against the rules or anything... like what people said in a previous ban request I made:

+1 cause YOLO....

First things first, he actually is already banned, this section is called "ban protest" for a reason. The reason for his unban is totally invalid anyways, and shouldn't have led to his unban in any situation. It's been made clear many times in the past that if you are having emotional problems that might cause you to make decisions you're going to regret later, don't get on the server. It wouldn't have mattered even if his mom had actually died, emotional distress is not a valid excuse for breaking rules or abuse of powers. However, since his story has been proven to be untrue (which was the entire reason why he was unbanned in the first place) so his reban was completely justified. The fact that he lied to the entire community (not just staff, look at his first ban protest) with such a horrific and demented story, saying "Why would I lie about my mom dying?" with the sole purpose of manipulating our emotions into feeling sorry for him and allowing him to get unbanned is both incredibly immature and disturbing. I honestly don't know how anyone could possibly defend his actions.

who the hell lies about there nom dying, that's scrubbed up, and never an exuse for anything, my opinion does not matter, but that's messed up.

He was given a chance and was unbanned for intentionally mass freekilling, emphasis on intentionally. That said fact aside, he should have known what would have happened if he were to mass again.

He was CT banned again for mass freekilling once more (banned by Papi), after being given a chance from his first offence.

Perm means perm. You were given many chances already.

+1 cause YOLO....

ACTUALLY when that happened, you had EXTENDED the ban for lying. In this case, he was already banned, and lied to get unbanned, both are different situations.

ACTUALLY when that happened, you had EXTENDED the ban for lying. In this case, he was already banned, and lied to get unbanned, both are different situations.

I did no such thing lol...

I still feel that he shouldn't be rebanned for something 2-3 years ago, whoever unbanned him should just be slapped for believing him... people lie to get unbanned all the time, I don't see why it deserves a reban after 3 years unless he was recently doing something bad to deserve a ban. Also the ban by papi says expired not unbanned...

TL;DR Not his fault some staff are stupid and unbanned him in the first place... still a +1.

He isn't being rebanned for the whole "mother" thing. I'll recap for anyone who's confused.

Vinyl was re-CT banned because he wasn't supposed to be unbanned in the first place. His second to last Ban Protest that involved Poncher denying it determined that he was to stay CT banned.

After an undetermined amount of time, Vinyl asked a Higher-Up to unban him (not sure what the context here is) and the Higher-Up mistakenly overlooked the wrong Ban Protest (the one in which Aegean accepted his Ban Protest [the first Ban Protest]).

Because of this mix-up, Vinyl was wrongfully unbanned for a Ban Protest he had been unbanned from prior to the one that was denied. So to re-cap, he was unbanned from a Ban Protest that was already dealt with way back, when he was supposed to remain CT banned for his actions after that Ban Protest.

Further information:

Intentionally mass freekills, blames on "dying mother"

1st Ban Protest = Accepted

Vinyl is unbanned.

Mass freekills again at a later date.

2nd Ban Protest = Denied

Vinyl remains banned

Vinyl proceeds to get unbanned from Ban Protest #2 under the reasoning of Ban Protest #1 by Higher-Up by mistake. Vinyl then admits to this act and is later re-banned as his being unbanned in the first place was 'illegal' due to Ban Protest #2 not being accepted.

:coffee:

Thats pretty fucked up you would lie about your mom dieing just for something little as getting unbanned from a game. -1 frankly i think u shouldnt even be part of xG for making a pathetic lie like that let alone have admin powers.