Hidingmaster

Going Back To 2011/2012

I was bored, thought it would be cool to look at past member submissions for some of the older members.. kinda sad to look through all of them and reminisce. Thought i'd put together links to a few of them for all of your enjoyment. In CSS forum because its more CSS related than anything.

Snakeboyeric: $nakeboyeric's application | Xeno Gamers

Hidingmaster: Hidingmaster xG app | Xeno Gamers

Darkwolf: DarkWolf6052's Application | Xeno Gamers

Gkoo: Gkoo | Xeno Gamers :cry:

John: John Wilkes Booth's member application! | Xeno Gamers :(

Genesis: ジDelta's xG submission | Xeno Gamers

Temptedguy: TemptedGuy Wants to join XG | Xeno Gamers

Megarobin: MegaRobin's CS:S application for xG | Xeno Gamers Notice the title. Always megarobin.

Kinda funny how way back in the day it was simply "Hi, I want to join" instead of the forms.... memories. And you all made these 2.5 years pretty damn awesome, just saying.

Charrax introduced me into XenoGamers. I had been a HellsGamers recruit, then one day before my two-month recruitment to membership ended, I left HellsGamers and joined XenoGamers. I have never regretted the decision to join. I just miss all of those people I hung out with when I first joined.

What happened to my original thread though? One of the reasons to join xG was "Black" which was why Aeon +1'd for it. :(

ai.imgur.com_mmi37Sg.thumb.png.6f85cd34327978ed105e9aa401ea9340.png

What about me @Hidingmaster ?! My friend Daniel brought me too the server and I played it for 2 days then rage quit with my member app still open, then 2 month later started playing again and got member. xD

a dirty, stuck-up, sadistic, shit-eating, cock-sucking, butt-fucking, penis-smelling, crotch-grabbing, ball-licking, semen-drinking, dog-raping, Nazi-loving, child-touching, cow-humping, perverted, spineless, heartless, mindless, dickless, testicle-choking, urine-gargling, jerk-offing, horse-faced, sheep-fondling, toilet-kissing, self-centered, feces-puking, dildo-shoving, snot-spitting, crap-gathering, big-nosed, monkey-slapping, bastard-screwing, bean-shitting, fart-knocking, sack-busting, splooge-tasting, bear-blowing, head-swallowing, bitch-snatching, handjobbing, donkey-caressing, mucus-spewing, anal-plugging, ho-grabbing, uncircumcised, sewer-sipping, whore mongering, piss-swimming, midget-munching, douche bag, ho-biting, carnivorous, mail-order prostituting ASSHOLE

Jeez my old member app, so many old faces. Not one of them still play on our servers or are even in the clan :/

Same Gawd. Well if it was up there.