Muzzle

History Behind Your Ign

So I used to be SkullKid, like from Majora's Mask, until I got on a server and this guy was talking about how he loved 9gog or something. So I asked him if he loved le epic maymays as anyone would, and he made a hissy fit because he said "They're memes! It's MEMES! I know because I make memes myself!" And so the server turned into a big pile of fuck cause it was anti-meme people versus meme people until the admin got on and permed me for the reason:"Actually they're called Maymalays." And I liked the way it sounded so yeah. Also I can be may from pokemon who's best pokegirl.

The end.

Insane because im just insane....

Okay actually i got the name insane when I do things in school, like i do some crazy shit in school and people called me insane, I also had my original original name was actually insanefunkid cause that was my nickname on Pocket legends a ios MMO, then i was banned due to ...... anyways then i shortened it to insanefun which i used as my screen name for some time, then i thought it was kiddyish and changed it to insane.

Was nicknamed Cookie by some people early in my Steam career. It stuck no matter how hard I tried to shake it. Decided to roll with it for two years. Wanted to change it up so First Initial(D) + Cookie = DCook.

I needed a new name for an email. It was meant to be read as "g-bulls", but some people interpret it as "g-balls", or "giant balls". Can't say I don't agree with it.

@DrLee is bad (cough) AnotherBulletAnotherDown (cough) AlexVsTheWorld (cough) TunnelsnakeAlex (cough cough)

I needed a new name for an email.

@DrLee is bad (cough) AnotherBulletAnotherDown (cough) AlexVsTheWorld (cough) TunnelsnakeAlex (cough cough)

Do you wanna die

ShadowSpy:

Back in my PS2 days, I was obsessed with Splinter Cell

I liked playing the spy on multiplayer

Spys go in the shadows

ShadowSpy

don't lie. as stated in the previous thread, it was because your cat was named shadow. spys have secrets and so you told us your deep secret of how you are a furry and fucked your cat named shadow.

Gyazo - 75b52ce0c58e572495e381a54bfbdbda.png