FenrirTheWolf

Is Sven A Mature/active Member Of Jb1?

Is sven a Mature/Active person on the Jailbreak 1 Server on tf2?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Is sven a Mature/Active person on the Jailbreak 1 Server on tf2?

• Yes. He's Mature.
    • No. Hes a jerk.

Hello everyone. I would like to know if I am a mature member of the community because if I receive lots of likes/yeses on this. I will send this to the tf2 district leader with the message asking me to be allowed to apply for Xg. Please do not like/dislike this post if you do not play Jb1 often and see/play with me on tf2 often.

@ThePenguin @diabeetus @Hidingmaster @Gawd @kbraszzz @snakeboyeric

User was involved in SNG jailbreak incident with speedoffreedom and Nora. We need your opinions.

shouldn't this just be a member submission or is he not allowed to make one....?

Not allowed to apply for membership after the SNG incident

Just because you receive likes doesn't excuse you for what you did on that server. But is there really a reason to punish someone out of the clan. Honestly just because he was with speed and Nora doesn't really account as our responsibility. I say we should give him the opportunity to make a member application and see what other members decide. Like a regular member application. Also this was quite some time ago and Sven is actually a pretty decent guy

I don't think so, what you and the others did is inexcusable and not the kind of people we want to wear the xG tags, however, i don't play tf2 and so cannot say whether or not you have really changed, so @Nomulous

@diabeetus @Gawd @Hidingmaster

I don't think so, what you and the others did is inexcusable and not the kind of people we want to wear the xG tags, however, i don't play tf2 and so cannot say whether or not you have really changed, so @Nomulous

@diabeetus @Gawd @Hidingmaster

Pretty much my feelings exactly. @Muzzle just because he's not a member of our clan doesn't mean he is immune to clan-related punishments. We still ban freekillers and trolls on jailbreak regardless of whether or not they are members of our clan, why should this be any different? Unless I see evidence of definitive change and determination towards earning back our respect, I really see no reason at this point that sven should be allowed to apply for membership. Maybe after some more time, but not quite yet. @Nomulous @Gawd @Hidingmaster

Pretty much my feelings exactly. @Muzzle just because he's not a member of our clan doesn't mean he is immune to clan-related punishments. We still ban freekillers and trolls on jailbreak regardless of whether or not they are members of our clan, why should this be any different? Unless I see evidence of definitive change and determination towards earning back our respect, I really see no reason at this point that sven should be allowed to apply for membership. Maybe after some more time, but not quite yet. @Nomulous @Gawd @Hidingmaster

I get you I get you. I honestly don't care I'm just saying what I think. I'm not trying to defend him whatever happens to him is completely out of my hands

After basically months of being yelled at by other DMs/DLs pre-CLs for attempting to improve the relations with SNG, and about a couple weeks later hearing that my own divison personally ruined that relation and I extremely angry. Due to the timing of the incident, and the incident per se, I personally say no to the reapplication of any members, we lost a couple good mods, but this was an insult to injury for what happened. The only way the people who got kicked out can ever apply again is with permission of the CLs (@Gawd, @ThePenguin, @diabeetus, @Hidingmaster, and @Forest). That's my 25 cents.

responding to all posts: alright. thats fine. I can understand why you would be angry about the sng incident. and I completely understand your feelings. Once again I apologize for doing what I did and will ask this again in maybe a few months.