Peppermint - Counter-strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

Dirty Dan

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:25736898

Information:

Hey guys. Most of you probably remember me but some might not. I got ct banned a long time ago for mass free kill and blah blah blah. most of you know the story. Ive been gone for a while. To be honest I was just play league of legends. I was just wondering if maybe I can gt unbanned. I understand if you don't I just thought I might give it a try because I want to play css some more again. I would like to play CT again and maybe help populate the servers a bit. I don't know. But if not that's ok ill stick with T. Thanks

Yours Truly,

Peppermint/Dirty Dan

I have no problem letting a long time player back in but you need to show dedication to the server and be active again before I will do give a plus uno.

For now its 0.

intentional mass is a perm and perms should stay perm

I got ct banned a long time ago for mass free kill and blah blah blah. most of you know the story.

Which mass are we talking about? The First one? Or the other 1,000,000?

-1, too many chances.

I'm honestly surprised some people could have been unbanned three times when they've intentionally massed. I'd describe myself as lineant if I unban someone who was either new/or is new to the servers and messed up once. But this many times... -1 My opinion on him isn't negative as I haven't spoken much, but just his history.

Lol sorry you feel that way. And you guys are reallywrong. I only massed purposely once. When forest no ballsed me. That's what started it all. That was the only purposely mass free kill...because you know the deal man. He no ballsed me I had to. Jk I didn't have to but ok I understand where you are coming from. Hold a man to his past and don't get to know the new him since hes been gone fore probably over half a year that's cool too. But sorry you feel that way.

I can't even understand what you tried to say.

Anyway, -1 for unban. It's one thing to be stupid and mass since you didn't read the MOTD. But it's completely different to mass on purpose for the FOURTH TIME.

Guys, those links I put there weren't times he got unbanned, they were just ban protests that were denied, and the reasoning shown behind them.

@DrLee @ThanatosTelos

Guys, those links I put there weren't times he got unbanned, they were just ban protests that were denied, and the reasoning shown behind them.

@DrLee @ThanatosTelos

Huh. I only read the start of the threads. #3AMForums.

Oh well, -1 still stands for intentional massing.