Ovinylscratcho - Counter-strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

xG:PM | ◄Crona►

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:26753815

Information:

Mass Freekillled, Banned, Protested, Unbanned. Mass Teamkilled, Banned, Protested, Denied, Lied, Unbanned. Admited to Lying to get Unbanned, Banned, Said Sorry, Still Banned, Protested, Still Banned, Said Sorry Again, Still Banned, Said Sorry again, Protested _____________.

Fill in the blank

Answer: Unbanned

In seriousness though, I am sorry. I understand I broke the rules, but I would like to help get jailbreak back to its former "24/7 populated" glory. That can only happen if someone is there (who isn't an anoying 10 year old) to warden and get the server populated. Again I'm very sorry, I love xG and it would never happen again.

...yes my mom, who I love very much, is doing fine thanks for asking.

+1, while lying about your mom is something that was worth keeping you permed for, I think that you've been banned for long enough. I can tell you regret lying about it and wold really like to be unbanned, so +1

Well if he donates money to the clan then he should just take a pic of himself with the I <3 xG.

Second of all you massed twice. If we take a look at one of the most recent ban protest by Ghoststalker the likelihood of you being unbanned for massing twice is close to none. Not to mention you lied just to get unbanned (and then you fucked up again). -1

[attach]15341[/attach]

Trashy bathroom selfie so you wouldn't be blinded by my classy swag <3 (I also did the dontaty thing)

donation.PNG.7403ef57edf6b36da9b3ec6d3fa783a9.PNG

#unban plox

@Hidingmaster @DrLee