DasMowski

Xg:a Skeletor

Member's Name:

xG:A Skeletor

Member's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:60884608

Information:

My name is DasMowski and this member has broken a rule. First thing, this is minor but the guy stuck in armory which you said was "
glitched
" could have been assisted OR slayed for exploit if the glitching was intentional. The real meat and potatoes (the main thing) wrong was that Skeletor (John Madden, Origins) told a red or a "T" if you want to call it, that he already knows how to play First/Last reaction after the prisoner asked how to play. Ultimately Skeletor did not comply with a red's request. As evidence, I have this:
. The guy who filmed it told me to make this request because he was afraid to. This was complained to @Redheards as well. I understand this is a kind of minor thing, but the rules were broken but one of xG's own. This seems to get repetitive with this member being complained about and I feel like i should bring this to xG's attention because I feel like nothing is being done about all the things he has done. I apologize for posting something minor like this, but these things with @John_Madden need to simmer down.
Thank you for your time and I would like to see your responses.

told

It isn't the responsibility of Staff to explain rules that are publicly made available both on forums as well as at the beginning of each round. If a player chooses to ignore reading the rules of which a lot of time was put into, they are liable for whatever slip-ups they do.

That said, Staff should also help out whenever given the chance as their job is to better the Servers and maintain order. It isn't much to just say "If first reaction is said, the red who does it first dies. If last reaction is said, the last person to do it dies." All in all, not much can be done in terms of punishment in this particular case. Maybe a reminder to the Staff that they should try to help out others, even if the questions are sometimes frivolous.

It isn't the responsibility of Staff to explain rules that are publicly made available both on forums as well as at the beginning of each round. If a player chooses to ignore reading the rules of which a lot of time was put into, they are liable for whatever slip-ups they do.

That said, Staff should also help out whenever given the chance as their job is to better the Servers and maintain order. It isn't much to just say "If first reaction is said, the red who does it first dies. If last reaction is said, the last person to do it dies." All in all, not much can be done in terms of punishment in this particular case. Maybe a reminder to the Staff that they should try to help out others, even if the questions are sometimes frivolous.

I'm sorry @Forest but as much as I do respect you these guys are serious trolls and have their targets, one of which is me. That being said, these guys knew what they were doing and knowing their reputation of being douchebags I ignored them. If it honestly is gonna be this big of a deal then fine, let them win and have their moment in the sun but nonetheless at the end of the day they are nothing but trolls.