Dethman

Forge Is A Jerk.

I play on the tf2 jailbreak servers alot and respect all of the xGs, even if they hate me. But forge keeps pulling this stupid and childish stuff where i make one mistake and he then harasses me. I mean, he has said that i paid to get into xG and stuff when that is not true. I dont want to report him but i just dont know what to. Here is one bit of evidence here. I just want this to stop.

Capture.PNG.3f8564e60457baaa31de1663dbc2db04.PNG

Move this to member protest @ThePenguin @diabeetus @kbraszzz

And add additional info @Dethman

Well at least that's what I think he's going for

Well, if we are going to be completely honest. You did offer me a ref to vouch you...I have no proof to back it up, but, just thought I should share it if we are on this subject.I didn't take it, I vouched simply because you were active and a OK guy at the time.

Well, if we are going to be completely honest. You did offer me a ref to vouch you...I have no proof to back it up, but, just thought I should share it if we are on this subject.I didn't take it, I vouched simply because you were active and a OK guy at the time.

WOW DETHMAN, WHERES MA REF!? I WOUDLVE VOUCHED TOO. >:(

fine, it was unnecessary, i am done being on this website for a while. I did not know all the back lash would be this bad. Maybe i will do what egossi did and leave already.