Matsi

Egossi - Team Fortress 2

Ok, everyone, calm the fuck down please.

I admit that I've evaded my ban for a day with the "Nyuu" account.

I won't try to do anything to rejoin the server again, you can extend my ban or do whatever the fuck you want.

Its a week, thats all. And I know that I tried to be a smartass and failed.

And for some reason you are all acting like I'm a master criminal hacker or some shit.

I need pure proof of multi accounting. My mini-investigation via IP, I cannot IP ban as both accounts have separate IPs as shown. (Full IP has been edited, only showing the similar sections)

Egossi: [MEDIA=imgur]rntZmMQ[/MEDIA]

Nyuu: [MEDIA=imgur]x78KDAF[/MEDIA]

Due to this, an IP ban cannot be added, nor can there be a direct link between these two accounts. Henceforth, I cannot provide any actions against any of the both accounts (or supposedly third) without direct proof of admittance that they are all one person's account.

My IP changed because I changed my internet.

@Hidingmaster If you really want to perma ban me, go ahead.

I highly recommend a permanent server ban on all associated accounts (as well as main) for a few reasons.

1) Evading a ban

2) Lying

3) Using loopholes

+1 for permanent ban on all current and future accounts.

+1 for that outcome.

Dude has admitted to it, deal the ban accordingly, and be done with this shit fest of a thread. People be upsetti and need some spaghetti @cookieless :coffee:

Dude has admitted to it, deal the ban accordingly, and be done with this steaming pantload fest of a thread. People be upsetti and need some spaghetti @cookieless :coffee:

Yes, has admitted to avoiding a ban and lying. And correct me if im wrong, but evading a ban is a perm. Less spaghetti please and more chicken permesan.

I don't think it should be perm.... maybe a couple weeks to a month... he can be pretty immature at times, but he's also very active in the server.... do a lower ban and let him try and learn his lesson. If he comes back and continues reban him, if not... he still gets to play on the servers.

I mean, why not perm him? There's more then enough evidence showing his alts just to evade the ban: he even confessed.

Also, he's nothing but an annoyance ingame. Like when the whole server is having fun, he'll go on to say "shut th fuck up faggots" and then get butt hurt when someone tells him off. If does nothing but assalt our players when he is here, and that is something that shouldn't be on our servers. It makes people feel uncomfortable and unwanted. Which is a reason why I'm happy he left xG. No one should be treated like their nothing: especially by one of our members.

Can we get a determination on this due to there now being a member protest or whatever on him? #requestclose

@Hidingmaster Evaded ban. Perm. Yada yada. If he wants to protest, let him protest. Bada boom. Swiggity swooty.