Matsi

Egossi - Team Fortress 2

Its pretty obvious that its him. I say ban his accounts that you believe are his alternates. If it is in mistake someone can post a ban protest on the forums to get unbanned.

lol... works for me.... tho I'm going to try and prove they are his before i ban them.... and I really hate Dynamic IP ISPs

Either way... since his IP changes the only thing we can do is ban each one.... but besides that can we still +1 and extend this ban on Duckii Jr Egossi for the repeated evading?

Look at all the alt accounts he's made...

Steam Community :: ThirdEgossi

Steam Community :: FourthEgossi

Steam Community :: FifthEgossi

Also... Snoop Dogg just left JB1 and looks who just magically came online.... Steam Community :: Egossi

Creating different account does not mean I made them all to evade all the bans etc.

I made them for fun and I haven't used most of them for ages, I don't even remember the passwords for most of them. Plus you don't have ANY proof showing that I'm evading the ban.

Creating different account does not mean I made them all to evade all the bans etc.

I made them for fun and I haven't used most of them for ages, I don't even remember the passwords for most of them. Plus you don't have ANY proof showing that I'm evading the ban.

>Yes, they are my accounts

>You dont have proof im evading the ban

just ban those accounts, or is it 3hard?

egossi.PNG.b467317287c60adf18f6c2fb3560016a.PNG

"A.K.A. EGOSSI"

Plus I heard you on mic, you aren't fooling anyone.

[ATTACH]16032[/ATTACH]

"A.K.A. EGOSSI"

Plus I heard you on mic, you aren't fooling anyone.

If you haven't recorded my voice while i was speaking, then you still don't have proof.

The alliases don't make a proof, ANYONE can make his name "Egossi" or anything related to it.

If you haven't recorded my voice while i was speaking, then you still don't have proof.

The alliases don't make a proof, ANYONE can make his name "Egossi" or anything related to it.

Someone is getting desperate to avoid a ban, oh dear.

You mean like this?

Dropbox - nyuu.dem

Here is what i know, Egossi was banned then unbanned then apparently banned again. I was there when he used his mic for the Nyuu account and it sounded exactly like him. I know i can not prove anything with that 3rd account but it just so happens he is Snoop Dogg and egossi's picture right now is snoop. also, Nyuu is "friends" with egossi on steam. I say we should ip ban just because it is fair to serve your time without a problem. Come on, take a break for a week and then comeback. I served a 3 week ban without any backup accounts so why cant you take a break for a week. And his ban should be extended do to his evasion. @Egossi just serve your damn time and stop bitching. Also i can tell you are using a hack for your achievments.

Does this answer some questions.

Capture.PNG.4cd91bd5fd884db5168d9c6beb7bb4b3.PNG

Hahahahhaahaha holy shit. I love this.

Thanks for the free $20 brah.

+1 we gotta get rid of this cancer.

But seriously, couldn't of you played something else? or for gods sakes played on a different server? or play a different game? it's a week dude get some fresh air and now that you did this, multiple times, just ip ban him. He obviously hasn't learned his lesson from the multiple offenses that range from disrespect, abuse, and evasion. Why is he even still here? better question, why is he still not permed?