Gugomo

Ff2 - If You Were A Boss...

This thread is just for fun. I want to see your creative and possibly disturbing FF2 bosses, if you had them. What I want is for you guys to post what you would be like if you were a FF2 boss. Try to keep it balanced, but if you want to make yourself an unbeatable god, then be my guest! :D

I would make my character God. And with god i get to fly around the map where ever i go, i can summon skeletons, my HP is 100,000 i can kill ubered people however i move like a slow mother fucker and my rage would be send a player to hell/sacrifice my child, and this would either kill a teammate at random and there is a chance that the slayed player will resurrect himself as satan and fight off God. Satan has 30,000 HP and is incredibly fast. his rage would be to do 10,000 damage against god in an instant. However, the flip side is, if the player is sacrificed like jesus, he comes back and helps God with 5,000 HP and proceeds to run lightning fast like a 520 scout.

If a person manages to kill god, for the rest of the map, the player has a fedora on his head and can only see this image: ai.ytimg.com_vi_oe9uK9QGCUI_hqdefault.jpg.bd588fa71dea60f77f9a71dc0ccb31d7.jpg

on his screen.