Kittylicious

Hats On Buildings Mod!

hats on buildings mod for some or all of our servers?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. hats on buildings mod for some or all of our servers?

• Yes! omg yes!
    • no thank you.

ok. I still think we should try it out for a day or so and see how it goes with people and different computers. If it does drain too much memory and causes lag we can remove it but I really think its worth a try just to see how it goes rather than speculating it will cause issues without knowing for sure.

-1 This mod literally looks like the worst thing ever. Skins were bad enough, now putting hats on buildings? Come on. Just play the game without needing to constantly add stuff to it. If you find the need to constantly add stuff in order to make a game fun, maybe you shouldn't play the game...

We have a built in hat simulator, why the hell would we need buildings to have hats?

-1 So bad, so bad.

I HAVE AN IDEA! How about instead of adding useless plugins we actually UPDATE THE SERVERS.

@Nomulous #MoreSlenderMaps&Bosses #FixDeathrunPlease

Hey, Kitty! I was on there too! Hurt my feelings, why don't you? :c

But seriously, it was hysterical to get something as ridiculous as a Burning Gibus on my Sentry +1

I mean, I think it's a little funny, but it's not worth taking the time (Nomulous said it will take a while) to just have hats on engi buildings. There is also the possibility of lag. Idk what's going on with the drama about kitty and jb but I'd say -1 no matter who made the thread.

In that case, I suggest a few day where the mod is installed, and if that causes lag or for people to crash, then it should be removed.

I disagree. Back when I was a mod, I came on when a regular messaged me to say that someone was breaking rules. I come on and there's none to be seen, except the person acting really stupid. (This is all on JB1 BTW) I said that I couldn't do much about someone being retarded and the regular swore off our servers. He never came back. This is an example to show that people choose to come to our servers, and if something happens that they don't like, they can just as easily leave forever.

Overall this idea is just another useless plugin that clogs up in the server memory and slows client loading times, I know this from experience. The maps take long enough to download for me anyway and the last thing we need is another file to download. @Muzzle (That hide and seek server Muzzle is a prime example of download times)

Overall this idea is just another useless plugin that clogs up in the server memory and slows client loading times, I know this from experience. The maps take long enough to download for me anyway and the last thing we need is another file to download. @Muzzle (That hide and seek server Muzzle is a prime example of download times)

To be honest, I must agree. I reckon this should be tested. If there is a noticable amount of server lag during the test, it should be removed.

I disagree. Back when I was a mod, I came on when a regular messaged me to say that someone was breaking rules. I come on and there's none to be seen, except the person acting really stupid. (This is all on JB1 BTW) I said that I couldn't do much about someone being retarded and the regular swore off our servers. He never came back. This is an example to show that people choose to come to our servers, and if something happens that they don't like, they can just as easily leave forever.

I understand a person or people stopping a regular playing but a small plugin? I don't think anyone would stop playing because of hats on sentries. Unless it caused lag which I really don't think it would since it's just hats the same as players wear. So I'm still in favour of a test period for it but the final decision is up to nom.

-1 I don't want a gun with better accuracy and better hats then me.

On a serious note, I feel that this would cause some lag on our servers. Driving people away. Also it doesn't really help when we already have a 30 player server