Hushpuppy

Lct is shit

Ok good I got your attention.

Now if you know me you know me you know I hate lct, but like i guess some people don't so whatever, based on what I've heard its staying. what this thread is about is making it better. Constructive criticism mother fucker.

I'm going to start with why I think the lct plugin is literally the worth thing ever with a bullet-ed list. Yup.

• It gives shitty blue teams a chance to make a come back. Shitty blue teams don't deserve a chance to make a comeback. they're shit.
  • It means you can't be a bad-ass Rambo rebel who hunts down and kills all the blue by yourself. Rebellions have to be totally one sided shitfests in order to work. One sided shitfests aren't fun.
  • The most impotent part, its not some epic battle between like 5 reds using cunning and strategy to bring down some 9001 hp scout with crits like people thought it would be. It's one of two things. Just a bunch or reds bum-rushing the blue, or just fucking hide n' seek. seriously. most lcts just end up being the reds camping without end until the timer runs out. It's boring as hell.

OK, now for the suggestion part. Most of these are focused on fixing the camping problem. I like bullet-ed lists.

• Make the lct a solider instead of a scout. soldiers have much more mobility then scouts so they can actualy chase down other soilders and demo men, plus crit rockets are the best thing ever.
  • Take away the lcts buffed health and just have crits. Make people think they have a fighting chance so they don't just hide and wait for the lcts heath to run out, and a if a blue team that isn't total shit gets to lct, the amount or reds left should be easy to clean up with just crits.
  • Put a beacon on everyone. Then the blue can just fucking find and kill everyone and we can get to the next round.
  • Remove lct. plz do this one plz?
  • or maybe its fine and I'm just salty

I actually like the solider instead of scout idea.

• Splash damage, which can take on a crowd.
  • Putting a becon (or outlining) everyone would help find campers.

Buffed health actually helps to try to get an LR. You can EASILY take out the LCT with a headshot/backstab.

Now, I personally think some LCT rules should be changed. Like LR on a called freeday? I think I went over this in another thread.. I understand if the last person dosnt have a mic and can't taken warden, but if the warden CALLS a freeday, why would LCT have to take place? Maybe there should be a command only the warden can do which can negate LCT, for that round, if they were to call a freeday.

It gives shitty blue teams a chance to make a come back. Shitty blue teams don't deserve a chance to make a comeback. they're steaming pantload.

Wat da faq.

Anyways, other than the fact that I think you are a bit biased towards the reds, I think the class should stay scout. I feel like if solly was lct it would be a bit too easy to kill reds. The scout is perfect imo because you can only win against a bunch of reds if you have good aim and are skilled at dodging.

I think a soldier would be good, and he could have:

• Rocket Launcher that does a small healthy penalty on him
  • About 800 to 200 health.
  • Has a disciplinary action that can deal a considerable amount of damage. (100 to 140)

To modify the plugin itself:

• Allow only the LCT to see outlines.
  • Make him spawn at a certain location. There can be multiple to prevent spawn camping.

Is there a way to have hp dependent on the number of reds? (Ex: 15 Reds = 1500 Hp/5 Reds =500 Health.)

Also, the idea of outlining reds would be a bit odd, how about get rid of outline of the lct and give it to the reds? So the reds don't know where he is but the lct knows where the reds are.

I think a soldier would be good, and he could have:

• Rocket Launcher that does a small healthy penalty on him
  • About 800 to 200 health.
  • Has a disciplinary action that can deal a considerable amount of damage. (100 to 140)

It is possible to do this using the tf2items plugin where the 2 weapons can be coded and added to the weapon index and given to the player when LCt starts

Is there a way to have hp dependent on the number of reds? (Ex: 15 Reds = 1500 Hp/5 Reds =500 Health.)

The VSH plugin uses this type of thing to calculate the health of the hale, so it could be transferable to lct

When I get on my laptop today/tomorrow I Might be able to write the code for the weapons

I need to be tagged you scrubs, it's easy to code, I just need to play around with values. The only difficult thing was I lost my original source. So I had to recode the whole plugin again to work with Jailbreak. I still do my coding job, also we don't steal code/reuse code.