BashinBolshevik

How did you guys make up your usernames?

Well, my name is Jack Hands.

Jack means God's Grace

God's Grace in Japanese is Shinkei

Hands in Japanese is Te

Shadow in Japanese is Kage

Tekage Shinkei

My other names include:

- Fallen_Angel- No particular reason

- Kuzuryuu- Means 9-headed dragon in Japanese. Not to mention that was the name of someone off my favourite video game.

- Datenshi- Means Fallen Angel in Japanese

- Leon Kuwata- Name of my favourite anime character ever.

- Diabel- No reason really

Tekage- Stated Before

Tekky- Some people shorten my name to Tekky

Tekky Sinon- Sinon is my favourite character from my favourite anime

Kendrick Llama- aloljunky.com_images_kendrick_llama_2273.jpg.e5e631512385fed33561ec571d2096ac.jpg

sesh- a group of rappers consisting of Bones, Xavier Wulf and Chris Travis call themselves TeamSesh and sesh is what they say for short

(but also Xavier Wulf and Chris Travis are in Raider Klan so idk if they apart of sesh. I might just be making myself look dumb. but im pretty sure they are)

this is Xavier Wulf ai.imgur.com_bhdSOFZ.gif.d317f51c67264f35977280bd8efe1fc7.gif

this is Bones awww.themaskedgorilla.com_wp_content_uploads_2014_01_2uqfa5y.j3a88c81c7e2833e2331949acb3e4440d.jpg.0500b4c6d79f57444de474cf3a256719.jpg

this is Chris Travis a38.media.tumblr.com_66632a21853ab7e4dd4ac1344abc5fbd_tumblr_myk7qyKnct1qjed6xo1_400.gif.5191da571373f6833729d8f3cac0d189.gif

Nickname in elementary school. Here are my other names

pokemonmaster493- I like Pokemon a lot as a kid and diamond and pearl had just came out that had 493 pokemon

Elekid/El3kid- I just liked the name and look of that Pokemon a lot, electric is also my favorite type.

Both of these names are short lived, because I came out with the name of Barmithian and stopped using the other ones early. I have stuck with this name ever since.

I also made a forum about this and i got steaming pantload for it, but Burrito, you are not steaming pantload, you are cool, so im not going to make you feel like steaming pantload, so i'll post why i have my username

anyways

I choose Swift in hesitation of having a username, but it does still says a lot about me anyways coincidentally, because swift is fast, im mexican, and i like speed in games, especially sonic.

Im not shit... thats the best compliment i've received ever...:kawaii: kawaii

I started out with-That Troll guy because lack of creativity. Then a whole bunch of other names I don't remember. And my favorite web in AC3 was the Tomahawk and so it stuck and an annoying squeaker was born. Got a mic=10x more annoying. Year later, I'm just here being irrelevant. :3

Well Fink's Slaughterhouse from Borderlands 2 and Fink from Bioshock

I used to be Krieg from Borderlands 2

I had other names but I forget them.

I remember my first steam username, El Retardo.

My steam name is Captain Falcon because I love SSB and my main is Captain Falcon

One of my old names was Toon Link because I was amazing with him in Brawl and he was my old main.

I realized I use 5 different names other than Swift, though Swift is my dominant name, so i should go into further detail.

Jesus Barrel - BrainScratchComms joke, in their Donkey Kong Country 3 commentary, where the enemy Knocka walked on water due to a glitch and then they ended up refering the Knocka enemies as Jesus Barrel.

Pothead the Porcupine - Another BrainScratchComms joke, in their Sonic 06' commentary, where they first encountered Silver, they pointed out that his hair piece looks like a white marijuana leaf, and called him Pothead the Porcupine and said the line "After I smoke a J, I will destroy you".

Action Bastard - Shin's (from Shin Chan) favorite action hero.

Cory Baxter - Fink's and mine joke that Cory in the House is best anime.

Find the Computer Room - In one of the Shadow the Hedgehog missions, one of the missions is to find the computer room, but it has a voice clip of Vector saying "Find the Computer Room" when you highlight the mission, and it's been a popular joke in the Sonic community.