BashinBolshevik

How did you guys make up your usernames?

Good question. So I jumped on a vsh server about, 2-3 years ago. And someone on the servers username was Sir Wumbo Of Wumbology. And I was really bored, so I copied his username, but changed it to something more food based, cuz I'm fat. Name stuck ever since.

I've had so many names omg I'll go through all of them.

Donorcate - Randomized name on WoW.

Sexy Bacon - copied a dude's name in a surf server (twas a joke, we all changed our names and it stuck)

Chicken Panda - King of the Nerds. probably my favourite name

awww.popcults.com_wp_content_uploads_2013_04_Panda_Chicken.thumb.jpg.5431b2b4494dbd6aa845e45d5cabda95.jpg

the current name I'm using is Mimi Meow

Mimi is a nickname my friends call me and meow because cats!

kittylicious came from what a friend said when she visited my house because I got a lot of hello kitty things she said its kittylicious so I used that as a name lol.

someone made this thread before.

I also made a forum about this and i got shit for it, but Burrito, you are not shit, you are cool, so im not going to make you feel like shit, so i'll post why i have my username

anyways

I choose Swift in hesitation of having a username, but it does still says a lot about me anyways coincidentally, because swift is fast, im mexican, and i like speed in games, especially sonic.

I was kicked out of a clan when I was like 11, my original name was "booooooooooreddd" (10 o's 3 d's), so I renamed myself Nom_Nom_Nom. Then I had a girl who helped me come up with a more fun name, Nomulous. Since I liked said girl, the name stuck with me ever since I was 12.

I've had a bunch of names

Kypari - Made up on the spot I was like OMG KYPARI

Nyanmaru - Anime

Dusk_Bolt - Dusk was part of the name from my old favourite anime, Bolt because why not

Kay - Miles Edgeworth's Partner in Ace Attorney

Ky - Shortened Kypari

Darks_ - Anime

Donnie - Was crazy about TMNT

I settled on Kypari a few months ago.

I have had 100's of names in my history of gaming

GOD AT COD43- because i was obsessed withe Call of Duty but was shit at the game

InflictingPain97- This name stuck with me for 1 year but got bored so i changed it

PwningPotatoes- I wanted to be a youtuber so i copied ones name and stuck with it for about 1 month

Dethman- My favorite band (SLAYER!!!!) made a song called Angel of Death, I got rid of the a and put man since the song was about a man

Deadmens- @BelloWaldi called me that so i just went with it.

Alright, I'll tell my story. Me and a friend were playing Monopoly (Amazon.com: Monopoly: Toys & Games ). I wanted to be the dog (as "playing piece thingy"), then he began to call the dog "Bello Waldi", since my previous were just shitty german names I changed my name to that, so we had an inside joke and a new name. (y).

Deadmens- @BelloWaldi called me that so i just went with it.

I called you like that because it sounds incredibly stupid :P.

Oof this is a long tale.

Was toking and watching loiter squad with my cousin. It was the episode where they did the real housewives parody. They were shattering wine glasses over eachothers heads and calling eachother a musty bitch. Was high so it was hilarious. Afterwards we went on omegle and talked to an indian kid for an hour who honestly believed that we were a black girl from chicago named "Moostesha". After we got bored of omegle we started playing minecraft. He had it but I didn't, so he got me a cracked copy but before he gave it to me he set the profile name as "MoosteshaTheBitch". I shortened it to moosty, and a legend was born.