Ribbit - counter-strike: source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

Downy

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:37950560

Information:

So I was just chillin' as a CT in xG JB, then all the sudden my cat came, and sucker punched me! After that he managed to bind my hands together, and steal my keyboard, which he rallied with a dog- big shock right? So as the duo- accompanied each other the dog started using his paws on my mouse, to try and aim at people. He must have thought they were wild foxes! My cat simply was just guiding the player to move though, trying to chase the mice running from it (What a cute cat he is!). Then, I watched as the dynamic duo were just exterminating the t's, while I was screaming in horror at the extravagance and means of crushing their foes! Oh the cruelty! They were innocent! Once I managed to breakout of the binding, I ran and shoved the horrendous animals away from the keyboard and mouse, oh my it was a struggle. Unfortunately for me though, the animals managed to get me banned before I had a chance to come and explain myself. So with my condolences I apologize for these cruel beasts actions, resulting in me getting CT banned.

+1, my cat has stepped on my keyboard and caused me to kill innocent people before. It happened on JB like twice, and many other times on various GMod servers! This is a crime and must me stopped! I believe we need a international cat extermination day. After its done, we send the cats to @DrLee , he IS asian after all.

I believe we need a vouch from @Warriorsfury , he is also a firsthand witness to this crime.

Information:

So I was just chillin' as a CT in xG JB, then all the sudden my cat came, and sucker punched me! After that he managed to bind my hands together, and steal my keyboard, which he rallied with a dog- big shock right? So as the duo- accompanied each other the dog started using his paws on my mouse, to try and aim at people. He must have thought they were wild foxes! My cat simply was just guiding the player to move though, trying to chase the mice running from it (What a cute cat he is!). Then, I watched as the dynamic duo were just exterminating the t's, while I was screaming in horror at the extravagance and means of crushing their foes! Oh the cruelty! They were innocent! Once I managed to breakout of the binding, I ran and shoved the horrendous animals away from the keyboard and mouse, oh my it was a struggle. Unfortunately for me though, the animals managed to get me banned before I had a chance to come and explain myself. So with my condolences I apologize for these cruel beasts actions, resulting in me getting CT banned.

So I was just chillin' as a CT in xG JB, then all the sudden my cat came, and sucker punched me

-1 right from the start, cats cant sucker punch stupid cunt, learn how to get beat up.

which he rallied with a dog- big shock right?

-1 again, cat code prevents them from befriending dogs.

dog started using his paws on my mouse, to try and aim at people. He must have thought they were wild foxes!

-1 dogs dont have hands stupid, and they are friends with foxes

horror at the extravagance and means of crushing their foes! Oh the cruelty! They were innocent!

-1 cats are trained killers dumbass, don't understand why you have one if you dont know their weakness

Once I managed to breakout of the binding

-1 bullshit

I ran and shoved the horrendous animals away from the keyboard and mouse, oh my it was a struggle.

-1 you would have been killed on the fucking spot.

So I was just chillin' as a CT in xG JB, then all the sudden my cat came, and sucker punched me

-1 right from the start, cats cant sucker punch stupid cunt, learn how to get beat up.

which he rallied with a dog- big shock right?

-1 again, cat code prevents them from befriending dogs.

dog started using his paws on my mouse, to try and aim at people. He must have thought they were wild foxes!

-1 dogs dont have hands stupid, and they are friends with foxes

horror at the extravagance and means of crushing their foes! Oh the cruelty! They were innocent!

-1 cats are trained killers dumbass, don't understand why you have one if you dont know their weakness

Once I managed to breakout of the binding

-1 bullshit

I ran and shoved the horrendous animals away from the keyboard and mouse, oh my it was a struggle.

-1 you would have been killed on the fudgeing spot.

coming from the person who has had their cat do numerous things on the servers. ;)

I'm pointing out the fact that hes lying because cats are fudgeing better than that.

from my knowledge of cats, when they kill, they like to torment their prey. i'm more inclined to believe in this story where the cat hunts down all the prey, as opposed to yours of slaying @all.