Chorito

Chorito - team fortress 2

The reason he is banned is not from a single fallacy, but of many accumulative offenses that make him undesirable to be on the servers. The community is better without him, but for actual reasons of ban, he had been warned of further punishment if ignorance of rules continue, just like how one might get tea banned for repeatedly not following the motd on the small things, and in turn hurting the jailbreak game.

I don't think vote abusing is the actual reason here, we've already established that there's a tiny difference between using vote system and abusing it.

the only other reasons being, freekilling, donator abuse* and I presume disrespect?

("You realize, General douchery was added to the list of offenses in line with disrespect. In no way did I ban him for douchery.")

which are still not worthy of a permanent ban from my perspective

He was on his last warning, he's been banned up to 1 month before he was perm'd which is part of the system we run on Gwoash.

He did abuse the vote system and has freekilled, abused donator and disrespected staff and players multiple times. He's been warned far too many times and should ultimately know better. -1

Though the thing is, like I said, yes I have been warned but I have gotten better and stopped doing all off the things that I have been accused of in this thread. But now I was banned for votebanning a guy who was massing (which is not abuse because you have to be encouraging it or not have a valid reason to do so for it to be abuse). I was trying to get an admin on, like I said before but didn't see one actually come on. The mass freekiller was begginging to get on my nerves so I votebanned him, and soon was banned. As for the freekiller, he wasn't even temp banned.

Though the thing is, like I said, yes I have been warned but I have gotten better and stopped doing all off the things that I have been accused of in this thread. But now I was banned for votebanning a guy who was massing (which is not abuse because you have to be encouraging it or not have a valid reason to do so for it to be abuse). I was trying to get an admin on, like I said before but didn't see one actually come on. The mass freekiller was begginging to get on my nerves so I votebanned him, and soon was banned. As for the freekiller, he wasn't even temp banned.

As I said before, you made no attempt to even post on shoutbox, or come on teamspeak. The only thing you did was vote ban him which would only delay his banning and likely result in him not being banned at all, and you only noticed me when you fucking freekilled me you fucking twat.

Probably because Idk how to get on teamspeak. And I didn't even freekill you, I asked warden if reds had to be out of cells and he said that "yes they do", after he said that you started crouching so I backstabbed you.

Probably because Idk how to get on teamspeak. And I didn't even freekill you, I asked warden if reds had to be out of cells and he said that "yes they do", after he said that you started crouching so I backstabbed you.

Btw it was a stab on the stairs, but there is no proof to support either claim, and as a general rule, you need some sort of evidence to even start one of these threads. If you get unbanned, I suggest recording demos every xG experience you have, lest it be your last.

Not that I have the time, but if an admin said you free killed someone, we'll always side with the admin unless other admins say otherwise. Evidence is only needed when there's hacking involved. I'll make a final statement whenever I arrive home and have time to fully read this. But I trust @Bach or @kbraszzz can handle it by then.